Little Things You Love

Flow-Rider

Burner
How did the word Drongo end up meaning idiot?
I can't say I've seen a Drongo doing anything really silly.
Pretty acrobatic when you throw one a morsel and perty flick's on their plumage.
The term 'drongo' came from a race horse in the 1900's that would almost win races but never came first in any.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
How did the word Drongo end up meaning idiot?
I can't say I've seen a Drongo doing anything really silly.
Pretty acrobatic when you throw one a morsel and perty flick's on their plumage.
They are spectacular close up, I reckon I have seen plenty but usually 20m or more away. Within a metre in full sun that blue black plumage is stunning. Then it gave itself a sun bath.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Walking into a supermarket and hearing the Pogues Fairy tale of New York without lyrics. Their idea of a Xmas song.
I’d love to get in the control room and substitute the proper version. Wonder how the shoppers would react when they heard Shane McGowan and Kirsty MaColl belt out…

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
When I was working for Big W headoffice instructed us to play Macklemore's latest. As I walked past the sound counter it became quite apparent that Head office clearly hadn't listened to the album. Now, while I know Macklemore is quite vanilla in that genre, I'm not sure dear Aunt Betty would've appreciated the sentiment shown.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
This place.

Not having the best time currently for a variety of reasons but a lazy, brain dead scroll through here is still enough to illicit a smile and a laugh. Thanks idiots.
Fuck you too!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I have nightmares of being bitten by Shane McGowan...
Or gummed by Shane McGowan. His dentist must never have been worried since he never saw those what was left of those teeth.

At what point do you sit down and think 'Today, I need to need to fix my teeth'. It took a real loooooooong time to get there.
UK teeth FTW :oops: