Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
#2 son calls me at work and says his handlebars are not turning freely.

I look at it Monday night and find he has split the top cup :oops:

Looks to me like a ZS44 but I contact Canyon, Tuesday morning they ask me it is the top or bottom (I did say ZS44 but I suppose we cant leave things to chance)
No worries, we'll get one in the post to you.

We have the Gravity Enduro State Champs this weekend and he negotiated the use of the Nukeproof HT if a standard ZS44 didn't fit... as the Canyon top cup probably wont be here till next week.

Posted yesterday they said... Canyon plays the ball out the park as usual and the postie rocks up with this 30 mins ago.

They have the best customer service and fastest decision making staff of any bike product I have ever bought.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

Looks to me like a ZS44 but I contact Canyon, Tuesday morning they ask me it is the top or bottom (I did say ZS44 but I suppose we cant leave things to chance)

We have the Gravity Enduro State Champs this weekend and he negotiated the use of the Nukeproof HT if a standard ZS44 didn't fit... as the Canyon top cup probably wont be here till next week.

Posted yesterday they said... Canyon plays the ball out the park as usual and the postie rocks up with this 30 mins ago.

They have the best customer service and fastest decision making staff of any bike product I have ever bought.

View attachment 381612
You're making it very hard for my next bike to not be an Exceed

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt

View attachment 381612
Hmmmm, you are making a strong argument for me to also @Cardy George that I should choose Canyon - I am torn Nukeproof or Canyon .
Its the little things after the dollars are spent ,the add up to the savings - and that is Exceptional Customer Care on the part of Canyon

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would like a Hardtail , so Stoic or Scout - not much more than a new fork …at current prices !

And would cover a few bases , talk me out of it hahahaha