Little Things You Love

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Should be fine, you've got those nice soft shifting western 'burbs sands to soak up the movement. House might be a couple street numbers further down the road but it should still be standing. :p
Sand? Clay mate. Clay and volcanic rock. Should be fine. A few more crack in the plaster maybe.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Ride on Sunday with my wife and I got a flat with a decent sidewall tear only 10min in to our planned 2/3 hours of ride time. Rode out to car and headed for home to change tyre. Somehow was back on the trail with the swap and tubeless reseat in 25 min. Pretty happy with that compared to my last 3 hour tubeless ordeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ride on Sunday with my wife and I got a flat with a decent sidewall tear only 10min in to our planned 2/3 hours of ride time. Rode out to car and headed for home to change tyre. Somehow was back on the trail with the swap and tubeless reseat in 25 min. Pretty happy with that compared to my last 3 hour tubeless ordeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If only you had a spare bike!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
LTIH: Hub exploded. Adequately whinged about elsewhere.

LTIL: @Litenbror to the rescue with a bundle of P321 hub parts and a dynamic plan to post them to me.
LTIL: Australian Post Express works as advertised
LTIL: Parts also work. Bike is up and running again! Would likely have been grounded waiting for warranty parts for a loooong time otherwise. Huge grovelling thanks to @Litenbror and this joint in general for facilitating it. Cheers.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Reactivity with moisture content. How much it expands and contracts with varying water quantities. P is bad. Also possibly built over a mine shift.
No mine shaft. Would've fallen into it by now otherwise. Certainly does move around a lot, but the house is on a slab so so far so good.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
LTIL? @Jpez has found himself a new strava friend.

I was thinking just last night, that what he really needs to make his life complete, is a self-infatuatef, gravel bike rider to play with.