Little Things You Love

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Has anyone else received stuff from @pink poodle?

What a crack up down the bottom of the box of tyres and frames I see some plastic and think "lol, guy was snacking when he sent it and dropped the empty in the box" - nope, new pack of white choc/raspberry bullets. To which wifey quickly said "yoink!" And snatched away and ran off with. Then I pull the frame out after admiring my new collection of 26" tyres, and I see an envelope. I open it up to find a Christmas card (!? ), A pile of stickers, some cable ties, an Olympic champions sticker thingy from Woolies, and a finely written personal message inside the festive card.

I'm done, picked myself off the floor but there's not much left. hands down the best trade I've done on Rotorburn, or anywhere

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Lucaw

Next in line

What a crack up down the bottom of the box of tyres and frames I see some plastic and think "lol, guy was snacking when he sent it and dropped the empty in the box" - nope, new pack of white choc/raspberry bullets. To which wifey quickly said "yoink!" And snatched away and ran off with. Then I pull the frame out after admiring my new collection of 26" tyres, and I see an envelope. I open it up to find a Christmas card (!? ), A pile of stickers, some cable ties, an Olympic champions sticker thingy from Woolies, and a finely written personal message inside the festive card.

I'm done, picked myself off the floor but there's not much left. hands down the best trade I've done on Rotorburn, or anywhere

I got fishing lures, jelly and white chocolate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Fuck that took ages!!! I have upgraded on the choc front since...it's now the "raspberries" in white choc balls.

I got fishing lures, jelly and white chocolate
And a balloon!!!

Jpez

Down on the left!
We’ve been planting heaps of natives front and back and it’s paying off. Bees and insects and lots little honey eaters, Wattyl birds and other native birds hanging around is awesome.
But the icing on the cake is a couple of Currawongs have taken to hanging around and aren’t fussed by us very much at all. We hear and see them just about every day. They are a fun bird to watch. Playing around and chasing other birds.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
If you have room for it/them I can give you she oaks that are off to a good start in 200mm pots. I haven't had the chance to do the planting I was planning because of lockdowns. Seed was collected from the Maribyrnong valley.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Currawongs are a bird without fear. I've had them sit on my table and steal god from plates/hands before. It's fine when you have a lot of cake, but when it's near the end...

Jpez

Down on the left!
If you have room for it/them I can give you she oaks that are off to a good start in 200mm pots. I haven't had the chance to do the planting I was planning because of lockdowns. Seed was collected from the Maribyrnong valley.
Thanks for the offer mate! That would be awesome but I think they might end up a tad too big for the space we have.
Currawongs are a bird without fear. I've had them sit on my table and steal god from plates/hands before. It's fine when you have a lot of cake, but when it's near the end...
We are so stoked because I can’t remember seeing them in our immediate area before and to have them decide our yard is a cool place to hang out is a real treat.