Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had a pooping emergency one year on Christmas day. I was out for a pedal and rather than burning off the enormous feast I had devoured my body decided to expel it. I had no other option! The "restaurant" liked like a city dump after a wind storm. Absolutely filth everywhere. The toilet made the toilet in train spotting seem appetising. It was probably the worst shitting experience I have ever had.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I had a pooping emergency one year on Christmas day. I was out for a pedal and rather than burning off the enormous feast I had devoured my body decided to expel it. I had no other option! The "restaurant" liked like a city dump after a wind storm. Absolutely filth everywhere. The toilet made the toilet in train spotting seem appetising. It was probably the worst shitting experience I have ever had.
Before or after you expelled the feast?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Before or after you expelled the feast?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Before...

There was so much "water" on the floor that it wasn't possible to drop my pants without getting them wet. So (while panicking about shitting myself) I had to remove my pants over my shoes and stuff them in my backpack. Then became worried about the length of my t-shirt hem...so I stuffed it in my backpack too. But there was nowhere to hang my back pack, so I wore it. I couldn't decide between standing on he toilet seat and squatting or hovering, either way I knew I wasn't sitting down. I climbed onto the seat and squatted.

Now things got tricky! I was a bit unsteady so braced with a hand on each side of the stall...

I think that is enough of a visual for all concerned and will save the rest of the experience.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So what are you saying? You did some Pilates at the same time?
I indeed sweated excessively! Hands bracing me, shit powering out, water splashing...so much shit. Oh and in case you are thinking it, no! There was nothing wrong with me. I hadn't eaten any dodgy food and had a reaction. This was just a massive shit that I had been holding in all day that post lunch mega feast decided to raise its brown head as I rode along the harbour.

Anyway once the primary action was complete it was time to clean up...the fucking toilet paper was a very very very long way from my perch. And rally unabsorbant.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I worry about why the YouTube algorithm brought this up….

Significant wardrobe malfunction at 1:46!

I can't decide if I want to spend the next 12 months as a Kush or a tiddy bear!

And what the fuck is up with the ass wiping extension stick???? Or the piss gold club???? Wouldn't want to confuse that with the whiskey gold club.

I rate the Kush.

Poodle rates the Shake Weight.
I sure do! My arms have never been so toned. I'm ready to take on an army of people needing to be shaken!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sounds like the making of a deceased metal icons super band...but I think we have Dio share singing with Peter Steele. The size and vocal comparisons would make for great stage presence. Dio may even have to ride on Pete's shoulders a little bit.