Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Nothing screams Best in The World like hi-viz on pavers
Not even straight either, #3 is 2 blocks back and the overspray of #1 on the mat.

Surely with months of planning, organisation, the trucked in infrastructure, blingy signs and course set up, they could have got someone to knock up 3 fucking socially distanced boxes for the worlds best to stand on for the podium picture.

moorey

call me Mia
Not even straight either, #3 is 2 blocks back and the overspray of #1 on the mat.

Surely with months of planning, organisation, the trucked in infrastructure, blingy signs and course set up, they could have got someone to knock up 3 fucking socially distanced boxes for the worlds best to stand on for the podium picture.
Yeah, but it’s XC. They probably didn’t expect cameras or spectators.

moorey

call me Mia
He's breaking us in, slowly coming out, whoda thunk we would be seeing XC pics, no kneepads, smiling doing a 4hr race :D

Next it will be 29er, boost, 12spd, Ardent Race... weight weenie stuff like saddle rail materials, shoe weight and questioning if he needs a dropper or not.
-used to do the Buxton 6h most years. Fun trails...for about 4h then pain.
-you call that a smile? Should have seen me on the new tight steep descents through the pines, running a dropper, chunky tyres and decent geo. Didn’t envy the proper XC bike riders.
- boost for sure...when that $1000 scout pops up.
-ardent do a worse tyre than the exo TR? Eww.
-12sp derailleur on 11sp count? I’m in once the GS are around.
- carbon rails...been there once without knowing it....Until they snapped off 2 minutes into a 15 minute race descent at Maydena. Worst idea ever.
-I consider shoe weight...only because my five10 impacts are just silly on the trails when the Aftens have 95% the grip and 1/2 the weight.
-what’s a non dropper?

Ok, you got me on the smile. That just proves it wasn’t XC.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He's breaking us in, slowly coming out, whoda thunk we would be seeing XC pics, no kneepads, smiling doing a 4hr race :D

Next it will be 29er, boost, 12spd, Ardent Race... weight weenie stuff like saddle rail materials, shoe weight and questioning if he needs a dropper or not.
He's welcome to borrow my XC machine if he wants to give it a go :)