Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Minor wins in the workplace...at one of my jobs we don't do tap beer, just bottles. A lot of bottles end up in plastic cups at big events, which means thousands of items of packaging, bottles, lids, and cups piling up as rubbish and (lol) recycling. I've been pushing to switch from bottles to cans for a few years and slowly...very slowly we have brought on some cans. There has been resistance, mostly because cans don't look as nice as bottles and the can stigma lingers.

I just got a phone call to let me know that I have finally won. We had a massive weekend and the store rooms are almost empty...they will be replaced by the canned version or a different brand in cans. On the plus side this will include an increase in local brands as well.

I'm not expecting to reverse global warming with it, but I'm still pleased.

0psi

Eats Squid
Minor wins in the workplace...at one of my jobs we don't do tap beer, just bottles. A lot of bottles end up in plastic cups at big events, which means thousands of items of packaging, bottles, lids, and cups piling up as rubbish and (lol) recycling. I've been pushing to switch from bottles to cans for a few years and slowly...very slowly we have brought on some cans. There has been resistance, mostly because cans don't look as nice as bottles and the can stigma lingers.

I just got a phone call to let me know that I have finally won. We had a massive weekend and the store rooms are almost empty...they will be replaced by the canned version or a different brand in cans. On the plus side this will include an increase in local brands as well.

I'm not expecting to reverse global warming with it, but I'm still pleased.
And you can't skunk beer in a can!