Little Things You Love

Finishing a project. Anything really, but especially something tangible, creative and uniquely my own.

I’m about to start a wheel build with a chameleon paint job on brand new hubs.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Trolley man, one part overweight fool, one part hero. Good on him for giving it a crack. A shout out to traffic cone base guy as well.

Mica

Likes Dirt
I was more expecting for this to end in the fuckwits thread but somehow I managed to wear a white T-shirt today and not get a stain on it like most normal adult males seem to manage with ease.

First time I’ve tried in years but somehow my new free shirt (I’d never buy anything white) survived two kids, leftover ragu, fidgeting with a dropper post, a chocolate doughnut and dinner at the pub.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I was more expecting for this to end in the fuckwits thread but somehow I managed to wear a white T-shirt today and not get a stain on it like most normal adult males seem to manage with ease.

First time I’ve tried in years but somehow my new free shirt (I’d never buy anything white) survived two kids, leftover ragu, fidgeting with a dropper post, a chocolate doughnut and dinner at the pub.
Coz it was free. If you'd paid good money for that it'd be a patchwork quilt by now