Little Things You Love

LTIL = going to my boy’s uni graduation yesterday.

I never went to my two graduations ( one was correspondence and one online), so I finally got to see what it was all about. It’s also a uni i “attended” for a year before they sent me a “show cause” letter, lol

Also got to have lunch there with my daughter who goes to the same uni, what a fantastic day.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I expect he probably thought they wouldn’t follow him into the bike path. Any sort of pedestrian style slow down filtering barriers the motos wouldn’t fit through and he probably would have got away (for a while). What a nutter!
Needed to have hopped a fence and went bush.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIL = going to my boy’s uni graduation yesterday.
That's pretty exciting news.

I expect he probably thought they wouldn’t follow him into the bike path. Any sort of pedestrian style slow down filtering barriers the motos wouldn’t fit through and he probably would have got away (for a while). What a nutter!

When I was at uni a friend had a small petrol powered scooter. The top speed was maybe 20 or 30 miles. I can't remember. Late at night we would hoon around campus, one driving the scooter the other being towed on my skate board. We had heaps of fun! Then one night the security guards saw us while I was driving. Now he had been warned previously not to bring it on campus etc etc, so he vanished (discretely made his was with my board to his car) while I punched it across a car park with a bit of an uphill aspect. My intention was to get on the footpath that went off campus out of the rent a cops jurisdiction.

Well in the darkness and at such terrifying speeds (lol) I mistimed jumping the gutter and front wheel cases into it full speed! Over the bars, scooter flying, heaps of skin off both my wanking hands...and still on campus. One of the security guards came huffing and puffing after me and grabbed me (quite gently) as I was trying to figure out what had happened and helped me up. Then recognised me as we were on a basketball team together. Then the fat guard driving the van arrived. Anyway it turns out they didn't connect me with the other guy, so there was no risk of confiscation...they were just going to ask me to turn it off as the noise (it really was loud) had set their phone on fire from staff around campus complaining about a motorcycle. So after a few chuckles about my hands I hopped back on the scooter and sped off to the car.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Needed to have hopped a fence and went bush.
Only if that's where his meth dealer hung out. what a fkn loose unit, to put it mildly...

Please, it's Christmas and that**. <-- what, pray tell, was the "that" part??

He later tested positive for methamphetamine in a roadside drug test.
Defence lawyer Brandon Bodel told the court his client bought the scooter because he had lost his driver's licence as a result of drug driving.
Mr Bodel said his client was experiencing serious mental health problems at the time of the incident, but was genuinely concerned about being late for his job as a mechanic.

"My client's need for speed, for lack of a better word, was a genuine attempt to get to work," the lawyer said.
I'm pretty sure old mate's "need for speed" was the root cause of his problems ;)

1683256944790.png

Last edited:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Maybe it's a Darwinian natural selection thing
It's not working well enough :(