Little Things You Love

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I wonder sometimes how the Law operates - I was watching the news tonite and aDr who was in charge at a hospital was directly responsible’ lawyer speak ‘ for 19 babies deaths - but still manages to be not in a custodial sentence ……
Bacchus Marsh Hospital for reference.
That example was a particularly complex case with a number of factors and people responsible, but getting commercial media to report on a matter with anything more than a click-bait headline with limited analysis or context is always a challenge unfortunately.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
so, bored at home on the recovery of some wicked norovirus and possible heat exhaustion, I have been trawling/trolling the pages of Facebook and reporting all of the upcoming NSW election candidates ads and election propaganda straight to FB as false news.
I believe this needs to be done as a public service which I am prepared to do for free..
#Letskeepthebastardshonest

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
One for @Oddjob:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
One for @Oddjob:
Does this mean they were centrelock only for a while?

WTF were they thinking?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Does this mean they were centrelock only for a while?

WTF were they thinking?

They also make a headset for headset cable routing:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
They also make a headset for headset cable routing:

At least it won't be a pile of creaky shit like the Acros ones.

slowmick

38-39"
#2 has his first gig early May. The band has got some merch up so I bought a few tee shirts and sweatshirts for family. Before you say it no I wont wear any of it to the gig.
Thoughtfully they selected a family friendly design. Our designs were not to the families liking which limited sales somewhat.