Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
We had a bush bash at it at the 2013 Fat Tyre Festival, just for a laugh with some prizes... but mostly pride.

After a few rounds of win-lose against each other, me and my mate Mr Solar Quotes - had a grudge match... its was carnage.

Even brought a 24" Floval Flyer up for the special occasion.

980024_10151691168088938_938870116_o.jpg
981047_10151691167778938_1306741939_o.jpg

DSC00683.JPG

Last edited:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Speedway for push bikes, hilarious.

Back when I was mid-teens there was a yearly mass come-and-try day in Bonython Park that had damn near everything outdoor related. Findon Skid Kids had a track laid out and their top guns ready to rumble. And I whooped them. 3 races, 3 wins. The adults were all over me. This is where we are, we'll help get you a bike, we think you'll be great. Hell Yes! I'm in.

Get home and I'm still buzzing. Ask my parents when can we go and get a flat "no". Best explanation I was given was mum had a friend who was hurt in a speedway accident.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
"I’m putting off procrastinating until next week" - TISM

I made a little progress. Which to be honest, was a lot easier than anticipated*.

Preparing the patient for surgery:
6223B232-6FE6-4EF0-8B25-40BE25ABAFC2.jpeg

(*Did not expect this to have internal cable guides, but have them it did. I had been mentally preparing for another wrestling match with added tricks involving seal picks, dental floss and a vacuum like with my FM1001, but these just slipped right through in seconds... Was a little anticlimactic after all the time I spent putting it off. :oops:)

Truly though, the biggest contribution to building this thing today was clearing out a space in my shed to complete it. :rolleyes:

I'm going to install the headset cups and I'm done for the day. Cooler weather forecast for throughout the week (sub-30, brrr... :p), so might be able to tick off some bits and pieces on a few evenings at least.

Last edited:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I made a little progress. Which to be honest, was a lot easier than anticipated*.

Preparing the patient for surgery:
View attachment 397537

(*Did not expect this to have internal cable guides, but have them it did. I had been mentally preparing for another wrestling match with added tricks involving seal picks, dental floss and a vacuum like with my FM1001, but these just slipped right through in seconds... Was a little anticlimactic after all the time I spent putting it off. :oops:)

Truly though, the biggest contribution to building this thing today was clearing out a space in my shed to complete it. :rolleyes:

I'm going to install the headset cups and I'm done for the day. Cooler weather forecast for throughout the week (sub-30, brrr... :p), so might be able to tick off some bits and pieces on a few evenings at least.
Really liking the look of that frame! Cant wait to see all built up