Little Things You Love

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Those river trails must have got pretty gnarly after the floods ;)
You wouldn't believe some of the pebbles we get up this way!

Very nice, PYR Sunday afternoon ?
Haha, maybe - but probably not. The little shed gets pretty warm this time of year!

Was a bit frustrating to be honest. They had it in stock, but didn't ship it for about a week. One of my old riding buds is off to Bright to do shuttle days tomorrow. :rolleyes: Haha, I mean yeah I have to work tomorrow anyway (but I probably could've swapped it with someone) so it still stung a little! :p

That frame looks ready for some big stuff @beeb!
Certainly does. Carbon lay-up looks excellent again, and the frame tubes are both thick and thicc - so it should take an absolute beating. Shame it'll have to live under such a skill-less pilot really. :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You wouldn't believe some of the pebbles we get up this way!

Haha, maybe - but probably not. The little shed gets pretty warm this time of year!

Was a bit frustrating to be honest. They had it in stock, but didn't ship it for about a week. One of my old riding buds is off to Bright to do shuttle days tomorrow. :rolleyes: Haha, I mean yeah I have to work tomorrow anyway (but I probably could've swapped it with someone) so it still stung a little! :p

Certainly does. Carbon lay-up looks excellent again, and the frame tubes are both thick and thicc - so it should take an absolute beating. Shame it'll have to live under such a skill-less pilot really. :p

Someone steeds some encouragement...do a flip!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I've never seen it, is it something originally from Europe? I bet it gets the cardio going.
Not sure of the origins, I know a few that messed around with it for a while. Looks like there is a bit of a league here in SA.

The Findon club (SA) website says...

The club was formed on February 26th 1958 by Mick Harley who was just 15 years old .
So its been about SA for 60yrs.

Flow-Rider

Burner