Little Things You Love

cammas

Seamstress
LTIL I probably bit off more than I could chew today but I seen it through to the end with an after work commute the long way round, even rang Mrs Cammas to pick me up at the end as I wasn’t going to make the connecting train. But I thought fark it I will sprint the last kilometre and see if I make it, just as I get to the platform the train doors were opening, made it, just. May need to find a slightly shorter way till I get a bit more fitness back.

01CF6A61-2405-45E0-9EA2-C7D89EFFA029.jpeg

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Crossing over from a recent LTIH post...

Found, then lost, then re-found a Farcebook Mucketplace post listing for, among other irrelevant (to me) things a set of limited-edition M990 (so limited they got their own series number!) SPD 25th Anniversary XTR pedals, finished in blue ano which perfectly matches the highlight theme I'm going for with my Project Phoenix build! An arrangement to buy them is in progress.... :D

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIH - a bigot and dodgy banker lead the search for the essendon CEO position and chose himself. LTIL - club members reacted and started cancelling and the CEO had to resign less than a day later

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The only thing that goes bigger than Gee? Their shipping costs.
Apparently Gee or Dan arrives at your local airport and hands the frame to you personally :p

There was me thinking for $1400 it was kicking around a warehouse waiting on DHL post, finished off by a solid kick to the bollox by Aramex when it hits Australian soil.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I hate landing on my coccyx... like an ape with no tail. He busted his whole ass on the rocks. And other shit...
Anywhere with a lot of rock and generally downhill, I prefer to wear armoured shorts under the baggies. Dainese hard shorts E1 have good pad coverage, particularly for the coccyx, IMO.