Little Things You Love

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Someone put up a WTB on bookface for a pretty specific frame that I happened to have in the garage, I know what I have and still didn't apply COVID tax, a few messages about bike shops and temptation and worries about being scammed alleviated.

LTIL, an old frame I really enjoyed getting a good second home (and not being diddled around by typical FB muppets)

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
LTIL: scammers with strong subcontinental accents calling from overseas numbers claiming to be from "telstra" or even NBN AND telstra.

todays fuckwit caller (TFC)
(TFC)
. blah blah blah telstra blah problem with your internet
ME what's that, a problem with my internet?
TFC yes.... bullshit bullshit bullshit problem with slow internet, someone using your ID for illegal purposes.
when is the last time you used the internet on your computer?
ME oh.... about 3 years ago.....
TFC (awkward pause...) yes... right.... and are you the only user of your computer?
ME .... I hope so...
TFC ....yes..ok... I want you to open your computer...
ME ...yeah, ok..gimme a sec, just gotta find a philips head screwdriver!
TFC... yes...err... yes... open your computer... and I will show you the problem something something etc
ME... Oh..I think I see the problem...let me just pull this rainbow coloured cable out of this socket!
this also works!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I get to listen to a concert tomorrow, not a bad line up either, Mrs nz is away for the weekend with a bunch of her friends so it's all the dads and kids around to ours...not a bad way to kill a Sunday afternoon.
Were translation services provided for James Reyne? I still don't think anyone has deciphered what he is trying to say yet.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Seeing pics on insta of my old transition making it’s way to derby again and getting punted down kumma-gutza.

Glad he’s kept it and is riding it, not just flipping it with a rona markup.

LTIH, still waiting on brakes. Should’ve just flown down, hired a bike and joined him.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
LTIL: scammers with strong subcontinental accents calling from overseas numbers claiming to be from "telstra" or even NBN AND telstra.

todays fuckwit caller (TFC)
TFC blah blah NBN upgrading your internet bs bs
ME We don't have a computer FUCK OFF CUNT... (end call)

not much patience today CBF stringing them along.