Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
Or......like all numerology, someone selectively shoe-horned meaning in?
Maybe not, but sounds like it.

I've also seen it pointed out that 'it's the answer to life, the universe, and everything' has 42 letters, and there are 42 dots on a pair of dice.

I haven't seen Adams himself confirm, so I'll take it any fan theories with a pinch of salt until shown otherwise...

He DID say...
The answer to this is very simple. It was a joke. It had to be a number, an ordinary, smallish number, and I chose that one. Binary representations, base thirteen, Tibetan monks are all complete nonsense. I sat at my desk, stared into the garden and thought '42 will do' I typed it out. End of story.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Or......like all numerology, someone selectively shoe-horned meaning in?
Maybe not, but sounds like it.

I've also seen it pointed out that 'it's the answer to life, the universe, and everything' has 42 letters, and there are 42 dots on a pair of dice.

I haven't seen Adams himself confirm, so I'll take it any fan theories with a pinch of salt until shown otherwise...

He DID say...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
more important than the answer was deep thought's comment before he gave it to them. you're really not going to like it. adams has said the number has no great meaning, it was just going to be a number and a relatively small number

moorey

call me Mia
more important than the answer was deep thought's comment before he gave it to them. you're really not going to like it. adams has said the number has no great meaning, it was just going to be a number and a relatively small number
But..but…fan theories!

Minlak

custom titis
Queensland had 3 mths of warning people about the cameras to detect seatbelts and mobile phones - Up until end of October you got a picture and a notice but no penalties for being caught by the cameras. It has been all over Facebook and multiple groups I am in report where they have seen new cameras added and when.

$1.7 million dollars in fines for the first 3 weeks of November.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Queensland had 3 mths of warning people about the cameras to detect seatbelts and mobile phones - Up until end of October you got a picture and a notice but no penalties for being caught by the cameras. It has been all over Facebook and multiple groups I am in report where they have seen new cameras added and when.

Good to see our tax dollars invested into a scheme with financial returns

Flow-Rider

Burner

All the GoPro users filming themselves on the way to the trails.