Little Things You Love

safreek

LTIL - Unofficial pets.

These two spend several hours each day lounging about in my courtyard, and seem to think it’s bloody ace. They have chairs to perch on, a water bowl I always keep topped up, and pick at the seeds that fall off all the herbs. Oh, and when they’re not doing any of that they just lay about toasting themselves in the sun. What else are Saturday afternoons for anyway? :)View attachment 381381

Obviously the same pair around all the time, they used to hurtle off as soon as they saw me - now they just hang around as long as I’m indoors and don’t make it too obvious I’m looking at them! :p
All birds that lob in my backyard get a feed as long as they like mince. Magpies, carrawongs, kingfishers, kookaburras even pigeons and crows. Bastards cost me about 40 or 50 a week

safreek

I believe that mince is harmful to magpies.
More than likely.
Same people probably feed their kids MacDonald burgers and processed foods.

Had a bagging session on a very overweight person who was telling me my exdog was overweight and overfed, told him to have a look in the mirror.

Never seen a deformed magpie where I live.
We do what we do, I have no regrets

moorey

call me Mia
More than likely.
Same people probably feed their kids MacDonald burgers and processed foods.

Had a bagging session on a very overweight person who was telling me my exdog was overweight and overfed, told him to have a look in the mirror.

Never seen a deformed magpie where I live.
We do what we do, I have no regrets
So….you’re happy to knowingly harm them now…because humans also do other stupid stuff to themselves?