Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
‘creaking’?
Ironically the Rhythms are the only Fox fork I have had since 2015 that haven't creaked, had 3 really annoyingly expensive Fox factories creak like hell. One in each size too, 32, 34 & 36.

We have also had 3 x 34 Rhythms that didn't make a sound. 2 x 130mm sold with their Konas and I still have a 150mm Rhythm on my Nukeproof.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ironically the Rhythms are the only Fox fork I have had since 2015 that haven't creaked, had 3 really annoyingly expensive Fox factories creak like hell. One in each size too, 32, 34 & 36.

We have also had 3 x 34 Rhythms that didn't make a sound. 2 x 130mm sold with their Konas and I still have a 150mm Rhythm on my Nukeproof.
Yep, the Rhythms/Z1/Z2 are good forks.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

I've had multiple Fox forks and zero noise? Maybe I don't ride hard enough.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Lucky ! You don't have to ride hard to get the creak going, the 32 on the Yoinkers Trek let's a squawk out with every pedal stroke.
I had that with one of my 36's. Thought it was the headset until I changed the entire headset (cups and all). Was extremely irritating.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Canyon Australia come to the party again :)

#2 sons second broken Alu Spectral.... yep we'll replace it. Only one problem, there is no stock of the frame you need anywhere at the moment.

... but we do have a carbon fibre one here if you would like a free upgrade. They are shipping it this afternoon with all additional parts that are different to the alu frame :oops: