Little Things You Love

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
That final 4 weeks of work after handing in your letter. It's like the blow-off valve finally activated & the pressure is coming down.

GLORIOUS.

Edit:
Half a day in and this project has provided the best reminder of why I quit. I had difficulties making the call initially, but the more time that passes and the more calls I get like that last one, the decision get's more & more certain.

It's a rollercoaster between a rage quit & chill knowing that I'm moving to an awesome opportunity elsewhere. What a ride.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
That final 4 weeks of work after handing in your letter. It's like the blow-off valve finally activated & the pressure is coming down.

GLORIOUS.

Edit:
Half a day in and this project has provided the best reminder of why I quit. I had difficulties making the call initially, but the more time that passes and the more calls I get like that last one, the decision get's more & more certain.

It's a rollercoaster between a rage quit & chill knowing that I'm moving to an awesome opportunity elsewhere. What a ride.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Needed a new chain. 99 Bikes offer a price match. No more Bike Bug in SA so would have to order online and be at Aus Posts peril.

Went into 99 and showed them the webpage the bloke raised his eyebrows and said yes will match and muttered wow that’s cheap. Chain in hand and no waiting.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Looking through an old "Aircraft" magazine from 1942 (a mate was doing a clean up and dump run of stuff his parents had left in boxes...) it is interesting that even back then there were people who had no fucking idea what a brake was.

Some info about some engine or other

And an interesting article on something