Little Things You Love

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
That look on the apprentices face when he realised he grabbed the wrong waders. he’s up to his chest in sewerage and realises the pair he’s wearing have a small hole in them.
“Am I sweaty or is that poo? Ah well I’ll crack on………. Nope that’s poo” ahahahaha

Totally just made this bullshit late night breakdown worth it.
Never seen him work so fast.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
That look on the apprentices face when he realised he grabbed the wrong waders. he’s up to his chest in sewerage and realises the pair he’s wearing have a small hole in them.
“Am I sweaty or is that poo? Ah well I’ll crack on………. Nope that’s poo” ahahahaha

Fckn tradies :rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I feel uneasy.

Pumpin ain't easy, but somebody gotta do it.

Flow-Rider

Burner

moorey

call me Mia
In their defense, allowing shorts that cover more skin does present a genuine risk.….to the income generation from men watching the sport.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
What is beach handball?
I too was intrigued as to how you could reliably bounce a ball back and forth on sand so had to check a youtube video. Basically it is women in g-strings on the beach.

Aside from that what I could tell is that it is fundamentally soccer but throwing the ball to each other instead of kicking it. I got the feeling that you're not allowed to move once you get the ball like netball but can't be sure. Seems almost compulsory to complete a strange full body spin before you throw the ball towards the net.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its kind of like basketball in that you can dribble the ball, but you're allowed 3 steps rather than 2. no one apart form the keeper is allowed to touch the ground inside the D shaped goal area, so defence tends to wall up outside that line and the attacking team passes as they walk up rather than dribble, mostly you'd just see a player take one bounce as they run up to take a shot, and that third step makes them a more more agile in the line they can take compared to basketball, and a lot more contact is allowed.