Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Got a solid fast track through customs! I'm usually tied up there forever but not this time. I figured I'd tick off the arrival card while waiting for the luggage to come off the plane. This was a stroke of genius! Tick tick tick tick tick and when I finally had my shit (oversized never comes off quickly) one of the border security staff opened a door and gave me "you didn't have anything to declare did you?" And out I went...and then the door was shut and those who tried to follow me had to join the queue. I will be remembering this for next time.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Got a solid fast track through customs! I'm usually tied up there forever but not this time. I figured I'd tick off the arrival card while waiting for the luggage to come off the plane. This was a stroke of genius! Tick tick tick tick tick and when I finally had my shit (oversized never comes off quickly) one of the border security staff opened a door and gave me "you didn't have anything to declare did you?" And out I went...and then the door was shut and those who tried to follow me had to join the queue. I will be remembering this for next time.
Please live stream for us the 3am Border Force raid in your bedroom.

The safe word tonight is fluggelgleckheimlen.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
We have a little things we hate, and a little things we love.

I’m wondering if we perhaps could add a little things that leave us wondering what just happened …?

mark22

Likes Dirt
See these guys and girls out training some days, appropriate soundtrack.
One of the video comments is a classic.

"Every year at the start of the season the entire Surf club line up to see who's going to be the boat crew.
The club president and vice president start throwing pavers and the ones that just stand there are the new boat crew and the one who head butts the pavers out of the way is the Sweep"

Last edited: