Little Things You Hate

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Apparently it's a real thing in some fuckheaded people's minds. Google it, idiotic people everywhere these days.
I actually feel it would be racist not to use all different races in memes, inclusivity as such
Perhaps they think it's supposed to represent you and therefore misappropriation. Still a stupid mindset though, memes convey a message, not the likeness of the person sending it!

safreek

Perhaps they think it's supposed to represent you and therefore misappropriation. Still a stupid mindset though, memes convey a message, not the likeness of the person sending it!
To be honest, I wonder whether they sit up at night thinking this type of thing up. You know, to keep normal people feeling unsure what's acceptable

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
To be honest, I wonder whether they sit up at night thinking this type of thing up. You know, to keep normal people feeling unsure what's acceptable
100%. I reckon spurious and BS accusations of racism are deliberate and calculated to put people on the back foot, and let those dickheads making the accusations dictate the narrative/what's acceptable.
(I could have just said 'ditto'/what safreek said, but I wanted to use more words) :p

Jabubu

100%. I reckon spurious and BS accusations of racism are deliberate and calculated to put people on the back foot, and let those dickheads making the accusations dictate the narrative/what's acceptable.
(I could have just said 'ditto'/what safreek said, but I wanted to use more words) :p
Your wordsmithery has me on the backfoot and I'm second guessing the acceptability of my lacking verbosity.

Jabubu

@dazz followed me so I just assumed it was like Twitter. Don't worry, the forum didn't dox you.

Fuck it, I'm going for a ride tomorrow, I hope you have an awesome ride this weekend too.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
New XX1 chain fitted and it starts twanging.

Da fck, the old/new chain had 400km on it and the newish GX cassette also has 400km. New shit on a new bike.

Getting worse, gears 3-4-5-6-7.

I've shark finned those gears in about 400km and the new XX1 chain with tighter tolerances is making is worse.

Ebike so you don't give a fuck but how the hell do you trash a cassette in 500km.

I hate you SRAM, I like XD but now I'm faced with looking for another cassette but limited to XD driver.

Wondering if I buy a decent cassette will I trash it with my motorised jiggswatts :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Decided, going to take the E13 Helix off my Deviate and try it to eliminate the chain. I have a new 12spd SX and NX cassette here but they are HG, needing XD.

The problem with eebs is they work best at a certain RPM, too high and spin out, too low and its not efficient, maximising 25kph is centred on about 5 gears.

Any recommendations for a replacement cassette is very welcome.