Little Things You Hate

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Also, am I the only person stuck with this scenario? One of my mates created a small group chat. He loves them...can't live without them...makes life souch easier and all that shit. Personally I can live without. Anyway fuck me if he can't keep up with the chat! He gets lost in only a handful of posts and bitches about nothing making sense. Face + palm.
I mean, between group chats with mates, work, siblings, wider family, and various kids sports team chats…

I have a hard time remembering which ones I can swear in, which ones appreciate memes, and which ones I should mute permanently for incessant whinging about nothing in particular. Group chat etiquette, it’s tough!

ausdb

Being who he is
When you realise your shed has reached peak Shit, and it's got to the stage when you need to have a good sort through and throw out the useless shit so you can find the good shit that you really need. I know there is a 650C tyre in there for the kids little racer but I'll be f!cked if it can find it at the moment and they have now turned into Unicorn poop to buy at a reasonable price.

Flow-Rider

Burner
When you realise your shed has reached peak Shit, and it's got to the stage when you need to have a good sort through and throw out the useless shit so you can find the good shit that you really need. I know there is a 650C tyre in there for the kids little racer but I'll be f!cked if it can find it at the moment and they have now turned into Unicorn poop to buy at a reasonable price.
That's my life story then can't remember whether I had thrown it out or not, and ended up with two.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Missus - 'Out on the patio, there's all this mud and leaves washed down from the garden somehow'

Me - WTF... impossible !

No, its came up the patio drain from a stormwater blockage.

Shoves hose down to clear the blockage, water bubbling up from the gap between the FULLY CEMENTED and fancy pattern patio and the house wall :mad:

No water disappearing, stormwater pipe broken under the patio, pissing out from the gap at the wall of the house and a step... maybe has been for years and now has leaves blocking where the pipes have separated.

Be fck'd if I'm digging up the patio.

The back left part of the house all drains into a rainwater tank and the overflow goes down a pipe, that tees into the patio drain, then drops into a common line that is clear... but the patio is fully undercover and gets no rain, so only the rainwater tank overflow.

Easiest solution, get rid of the rainwater tank and route the stormwater line from the back of the house down the fenceline at 1.5m height and tee into the original common stormwater line after it exits the side of the cemented patio pad. I wont see the white pipe as we have a screen around the roofline for privacy... neighbour will get to see it though.

Looks like tomorrow is sorted FFS :rolleyes: