Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I am hoping we are far enough up the hill to avoid the waft. Also found out another HJs is being built on Goody Rd and the old TAFE site is having a heap of work including a 5 storey hotel….
You'd be higher than me but we were also up on the side of the hill, 40m above Sth Rd and HJs directly down in front and probably 60m above McD's.

You'll be fine at >100m ? First customer when it opens, locals rush in to buy McSlurrys ;)

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
You'd be higher than me but we were also up on the side of the hill, 40m above Sth Rd and HJs directly down in front and probably 60m above McD's.

You'll be fine at >100m ? First customer when it opens, locals rush in to buy McSlurrys ;)
Ha ha. No thanks. We grab the odd HJs or KFC and the only time we go near McDs is coming home from the beach for cheap ice creams for the kids.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
LTIH and I must be getting old. Maccas being built at the end of our street and a frigging childcare being built next door to it only 100m up the road from another child care.

No public consultation or letters from council on proposed fast food joint or traffic management as the intersection is crazy busy and then there is all the rubbish and the icky smell from Maccas ‘food’. Grumbles.
Maccas QC and corporate regs are so nailed down that every Maccas, at least in Australia, seems to have the exact same smell. It's frikking weird, like they took the smell of their shite processed cheese slices, and made it into the liquid for those chemical stink plug-in room "deodourizers". :oops:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Maccas QC and corporate regs are so nailed down that every Maccas, at least in Australia, seems to have the exact same smell. It's frikking weird, like they took the smell of their shite processed cheese slices, and made it into the liquid for those chemical stink plug-in room "deodourizers". :oops:
Maccas new candle range..:.. at least other fast food joint sort smell like food McDs reminds me of melting plastic.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Maccas new candle range..:.. at least other fast food joint sort smell like food McDs reminds me of melting plastic.
indeed, other fast food joints actually smell of cooking food.
In a Maccas, I suspect that melting plastic is their "cheese" slices, more or less. The smell is less acrid, but totally artificial.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Albanese losing votes big time down here....
I did the math on the figures in the local paper today. With money pledged for the stadium, "operations" support for the team, money to upgrade the existing stadium in Launceston and money for a training facility, that comes to $1.039 billion. No discussion on infrastructure costs, etc.
Meanwhile, on the previous page an aricle appeared discussing the closure of Tasmania's only dedicated mental health hospital due to...wait for it...lack of government funding.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Fucking bogan fuckheads fucking sportsballs brain dead corrupt fucking pricks... And they had the gall to say the rail line right next to the fucking thing shoudnt have a tram put on it because it wouldn't be used enough as only a few events a year!! for fucking fucks sake...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When retailers advertise a sale ... But they don't have their site up to date or aren't really having a sale. I'm not coming to your shitty premises to be helped by your uninformed staff to find out if there is a sale.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
When retailers advertise a sale ... But they don't have their site up to date or aren't really having a sale. I'm not coming to your shitty premises to be helped by your uninformed staff to find out if there is a sale.
No new rug for poods.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
They need their rubbish returned to them, I should collect a whole heap and mail it back to them. :D
I don't know if this has been put in place but I wish we had it here.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/mcdonalds-start-printing-licence-plate-28585652

I've contemplated scooping up the McRubbish that gets deposited across the road from pricks in cars at night and dump it in their foyer.
I would only end up giving a kid that wants to work for a shit hourly rate an unpleasant job to do, so not a great idea.

It really needs to get dumped in the foyer of their corporate lair.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He is looking for a ginger merkin.

Mmmmmm...spicy.

I don't know if this has been put in place but I wish we had it here.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/mcdonalds-start-printing-licence-plate-28585652

I've contemplated scooping up the McRubbish that gets deposited across the road from pricks in cars at night and dump it in their foyer.
I would only end up giving a kid that wants to work for a shit hourly rate an unpleasant job to do, so not a great idea.

It really needs to get dumped in the foyer of their corporate lair.

A long time ago neighbour's daughter had a boyfriend...I'm guessing he was between 19-21. While they were dating I would often find McRonald's packaging on the footpath in front of my house. One day I was fortunate enough to see this cunt open his passenger window and throw the rubbish out. I took some decisive action and returned the garbage to him along with a polite invitation for him to use my garbage bin in the future. But when he tried to tell me that he didn't do it I lost my shit. He didn't park on front of my house after that and I didn't have McRubbish on my lawn anymore.

I have often found having conversations like that while only wearing my underpants help to convey the seriousness of my intentions.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Used to service separators at a place that refined cooking oils for Macca's and KFC.

Some days the place would smell like Macca's, other days KFC....

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
A little (or big) thing I hate is Parks and Wildlife.

I've had years of dealing with all their bureaucracy, red tape and bullshit over the years, but this instance really pissed me off! :mad:

Yesterday I got a call from our club president, saying that he received a call from our local ranger complaining that I had been badmouthing Parks and Wildlife on social media. It was reported that I had said that "Parks were in true form are being a pain in the arse and holding things up. The now want engineering drawings for the trails". We talked about it, and he said that we need to be careful as it's not a good look for a club executive to be seen saying this and we do need to work with Parks blah blah blah. Anyway, I was racking my brain to remember where I might have posted something like this (I'm pretty carful what I say of Facebook). Anyway, I said that I will try to hold my tongue and be a good boy and we left it at that. It bugged me all day about where I had said this, so I contacted the guy that was also involved in this comment, and he said it was a reply to his comment on my own ride on Strava! Not Facebook or anything, a fucking comment on my personal account on a ride I had done. You first have to follow me, see the ride, then open the ride to see this comment. FFS!

So, it's either that someone that is sympathetic to Parks that follows me has sent them the comment or they are trolling through my Strava activities and looking at all the comments. I wouldn't put them past the latter as I know someone that has been fined for riding a walking trail based on a Strava activity. The only way you can do this it to sit down and look at every activity you have done. Surely, they have better and more constructive things to do!