Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Kirsty is at that point too - she sells a lot of clothes (due to her habit of buying lots of clothes and only ever buying good stuff that doesn't wear out...) and the effort involved in listing something that sells for 50-200 and then the ebay fees and its hardly worth the effort.
Smae problem here. Mrs buys a lot of vintage but better quality stuff, it is her thing. Ebay fleeces a big chunk of it.

cammas

Seamstress
Having to go to the dentist, to make it worse my daughter is the trainee dental assistant and I think she was enjoying it a bit too much watching me squirm a little.

Upside as she works there, we get mates rates, apparently $200 is cheap for filling, I wouldn’t know as it was my first one

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Having to go to the dentist, to make it worse my daughter is the trainee dental assistant and I think she was enjoying it a bit too much watching me squirm a little.

Upside as she works there, we get mates rates, apparently $200 is cheap for filling, I wouldn’t know as it was my first one
yeah, that's relatively cheap.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
To paraphrase Belushi, "I fucking hate Melbourne nazis"
View attachment 398001

Despicable shit.
Great to see VicPol in a hurry to shut it down too... :mad::mad::mad:
I think there really needs to be some form of education that freedom of speech and hate speech are not one and same, and that the former does not allow for the latter.
The way Vicpol treats these soulless shitstains vs climate protesters and the like should scare the crap out of everyone.
Dunno about that, I saw plenty of phone camera footage of VicPol finally losing their shit at the lockdown protestors circa September 2021 and they were really keen on the rubber bullets (not a criticism just an observation).

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I mean I get being a nationalist, but most of these fuckwits would be in a camp if the Nazis were in control. They hated the mentally disabled people.
I'm pretty certain those guys don't have blue eyes and blonde hair either.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

cammas

Seamstress
To paraphrase Belushi, "I fucking hate Melbourne nazis"
View attachment 398001

Despicable shit.
Great to see VicPol in a hurry to shut it down too... :mad::mad::mad:
I love these types of people proudly displaying their southern cross tattoos, imagine if they did some research on the history of the people of eureka.
From my understanding they were very active with the aboriginal community, looking after a lot of the displaced and orphaned children, I think a few of them would be lining up for laser removal.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
When you know you have a box of bike parts destined for a build but you can't remember where in the hell you hid them away from prying eyes...
The best feeling is when you've forgotten about these parts and rediscover them.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh do I have a list...

This heat wave can fuck right off. There is no way I should be absolutely soaked in sweat at this time of night this late in March.

Discovering late at night that a causal 45 minute train ride home is now a 90 minute bus ride.

Bars that sell cocktails, but don't teach their staff how to make them. Is there an easier cocktail to make than a negroni? I don't think so.

The stupid cunt on this bus that doesn't know what headphones are. I'm trying to be nice, but fuck me dude!!! I don't need to hear the tiny snippets of music you're blasting as you death scroll your way through tokstagramreels!!! A least it is only sporadic.

The gross arsehole on here that smells like a poorly cleaned toilet. Image the smell as someone who has pissed themselves and shared, but them sprayed themselves with toilet air freshener to mask the odour.

This bus not having a toilet. I'm heavy on liquids...