Little Things You Hate

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
LTIH: Innocuous finger injuries that have the potential to keep me off the bike for a couple of weeks.

Got finger banged at work today (easy you deviates, I mean banged my finger :p ).

Lifted a bearing housing off a second housing and the lower housing tilted sideways and bunted the tip of my RH ring finger and promptly popped my nail off the nail bed all the way back to the cuticle. Instant blood but not too much pain. Maybe, MAYBE the nail will just grow out, but fair chance I'll lose it.
1678829238941.png

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went to the doctors for my son and was 15 mins late so apologised. They then said they will call the doctor and see if he still wants to see me or if I need to rebook.
I was pissed. I have wasted hundreds if not thousands of hours waiting on doctors, including 20 mins at their place last time and now there was the possibility of having to come back.
Fortunately he hadnt left yet to play golf and we got in.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Selling on eBay.

Those chunts can get fucked. I’m sorry but eBay are corporate thieves. Could not be more angry.

Mandated 30 day funds withholding period because I’ve not sold anything for a few years. Policies updated silently, I didn’t agree to this.

15% commission, that’s ALSO applied to shipping fees.

And international shipping fees are automatically calculated wrong and they want ME to cover the $200 insurance.

Go and get fucked.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Selling on eBay.

Those cunts can get fucked. I’m sorry but eBay are corporate thieves. Could not be more angry.

Mandated 30 day funds withholding period because I’ve not sold anything for a few years. Policies updated silently, I didn’t agree to this.

15% commission, that’s ALSO applied to shipping fees.

And international shipping fees are automatically calculated wrong and they want ME to cover the $200 insurance.

Go and get fucked.
Sell to Aus only. saves a lot of Bullshit.

Stredda

This clown.

What a deadset arsehat, on a bed of dill, smothered in stupid sauce.

Wasn't there some bozo here standing up for this joker? At least we can be certain it wouldn't be one of us highly intelligent yeti riders.

https://www.reddit.com/r/confidentlyincorrect/comments/11rmzyg
Typical Joe Rogan, spews "facts" with no idea if what he's saying is actually true. A typical inward looking American and thinks the whole universe revolves around the USA and they are the best at everything and invented everything.
I think the Ancient Greeks, the Roman Republic and Iceland would all have something to say about this. Also, if we’re really talking about a total democracy and not just for the privileged few. New Zealand may have the best claim here, by 1893, the self-governing colony allowed all women and ethnicities to vote in elections.

Another thing that bothers me about Rogan is that he will have an interview with someone that has a view from one side and totally agree and support them and will further down the track have another interview with someone with a totally opposing opinion and take their side too.
I did see him interview Brian Cox once and he was so in agreement with Brian's views of the universe and only a few weeks later had a flat earth conspiracist on and was all "Yeah, they are hiding something". The guys is a dick and will just do anything to self promote.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
No it doesn't, sell stuff of a high value and they still take a hefty percentage of the sale price (in addition to all the usual fees) and hold the sale funds for a long time if you're not selling on there frequently.
Ebay has descended into a sellers hell. Mrs used to sell alot on it but it has just got harder and more expensive. If there is dispute with buyer then the chances are strong that you will lose too. Gave up on it all apart from the occasional item.

I think Ebay only want the larger corporates on board now and the Mum and Dad small sellers can go jump or go to Gumtree for another flavour of hell.

I concur with @link1896 and agree with Cartman

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Ebay has descended into a sellers hell. Mrs used to sell alot on it but it has just got harder and more expensive. If there is dispute with buyer then the chances are strong that you will lose too. Gave up on it all apart from the occasional item.

I think Ebay only want the larger corporates on board now and the Mum and Dad small sellers can go jump or go to Gumtree for another flavour of hell.

I concur with @link1896 and agree with Cartman

Kirsty is at that point too - she sells a lot of clothes (due to her habit of buying lots of clothes and only ever buying good stuff that doesn't wear out...) and the effort involved in listing something that sells for 50-200 and then the ebay fees and its hardly worth the effort.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Another thing that bothers me about Rogan is that he will have an interview with someone that has a view from one side and totally agree and support them and will further down the track have another interview with someone with a totally opposing opinion and take their side too.
I'm not defending Rogan in the slightest but I will say this of him, when he had Candace Owens on he just kept feeding her rope on her stance about climate change and she hung herself so quickly it was pretty amusing. Didn't argue with her, just kept asking questions and let her contradict herself completely.

Might be more of a reflection of how much of an asshat she is but it was still kinda clever.

Stredda

I'm not defending Rogan in the slightest but I will say this of him, when he had Candace Owens on he just kept feeding her rope on her stance about climate change and she hung herself so quickly it was pretty amusing. Didn't argue with her, just kept asking questions and let her contradict herself completely.

Might be more of a reflection of how much of an asshat she is but it was still kinda clever.
I'll have to check that one out.