Little Things You Hate

cammas

Seamstress
Looks like one of Durian Riders ads, he's always doing stuff like that with his partner

He loves to stir people up and get himself some attention, one ad was some Sworks frames he put next to his garden shed and and pretended like he didn't know what they were worth so put $200 on them. He has done plenty of ads with his partner with her wearing very little, if anything at all and pretending its normal, just an attention seeker, wouldn't surprise me he would change his location from Adelaide because everyone started to catch on.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Yes, indeed, in impeccable condition. :D

View attachment 396576
View attachment 396577
I can see how those airfoils would work to help create a laminar flow around your legs when your all tucked up for aerodynamics but there is too many variables to see how they would work in a normal riding position. Maybe I should get in touch with the Australian Institute of Sport and see if they want me to do some research.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Looks like one of Durian Riders ads, he's always doing stuff like that with his partner

He loves to stir people up and get himself some attention, one ad was some Sworks frames he put next to his garden shed and and pretended like he didn't know what they were worth so put $200 on them. He has done plenty of ads with his partner with her wearing very little, if anything at all and pretending its normal, just an attention seeker, wouldn't surprise me he would change his location from Adelaide because everyone started to catch on.
Some feeds came up on my y-tube the other day, they both were cycling in Thailand. I generally think he is a total wank but some of his content has merit, well at least it gets people talking and researching things for themselves. I think his GF is some type of show pony/influencer, but you'll probably see a Hue Hefner type event confession from her later on in life, but they do put out some half decent content that might help beginners, that's if they can stand all the wank show they put on about themselves.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The guy is a misogynistic piece of shit, that’s like saying it’s good to follow Andrew Tate for his fitness tips.
Which is what he wants to be, a shock-jock kind of bloke.

Was showing how easy it was to ride at a top level while just eating 50 bananas a day, forgot to tell people about his daily ass jags of Sustanol 250.

He's an Adelaide local, used to be a decent MTB rider 15yrs ago.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Nice chat with the pilot while he was waiting for the other 717 to be pulled out of the hanger. These are being retired for new A220 they have on order. Which suggests they’re spending the bare minimum on maintenance on these things…

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Qantas.

Flight control computer failure on the ancient 717s they’re still operating. 2 hour delay to swap out the plane, and connecting flight to Hobart just cancelled. Spending tonight at Tullamarine. Woo…

At least it didn’t fail in the air i suppose…
The Holiday Inn across the road from Tullamarine airport is one of the most flat and soulless hotels you could stay in.

Not dirty but you really want to be somewhere else.