Little Things You Hate

goobags

Likes Dirt
Auspost Parcel Post.

Shipped item from Melbourne on the 19th September. Made it to Sydney, sat there for a few days, then Perth for a few days, back in Sydney now and no movement for a few days. Only going to Newcastle, so saying it will be delivered sometime next week.

Can’t put a complaint in it as I need to wait 10 business days after the expected delivery. Problem is the expected delivery date keeps getting pushed out. 3 weeks from Melbourne to Newcastle is pretty average when it should take a week max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
when a company discontinues a moisturizer line that you've been using for 10 years and now have the annoyance of finding a product that isn't oily or heavy and doesn't have a gross fragrance.
You live and learn. There's more chicks on here than I realised.
A muso mate swears by moisturiser nightly. He looks 20 years younger, his second wife is 27 years younger then him. By second I mean the first one he divorced, not poly with two wives simultaneously.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I think telling her that the husband had been creeping on kirsty and generally being a dick registered, and one would assume she is aware of his traits.
Such a thoughtful neighbour, some day I would like to have the pleasure of living beside a bloke like you ;)

Flow-Rider

Burner
Such a thoughtful neighbour, some day I would like to have the pleasure of living beside a bloke like you ;)
We usually share catches when we go fishing between the neighbors, a few years ago I had to fillet a heap of fish and it was late in the afternoon, and thought I'd give some to the neighbours before dinner time, saves me also filleting a few because they like the fish whole. Anyway, I knock on the back door, the back door is open and their small kid is running around the kitchen, and I can hear the telly going but no answer. I yell out and get an answer then I look down the hallway from outside and see a half-naked lady long jump across the hallway from the living room to the bedroom. She then comes out of the bedroom fully clothed as if nothing happened. :D

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We usually share catches when we go fishing between the neighbors, a few years ago I had to fillet a heap of fish and it was late in the afternoon, and thought I'd give some to the neighbours before dinner time, saves me also filleting a few because they like the fish whole. Anyway, I knock on the back door, the back door is open and their small kid is running around the kitchen, and I can hear the telly going but no answer. I yell out and get an answer then I look down the hallway from outside and see a half-naked lady long jump across the hallway from the living room to the bedroom. She then comes out of the bedroom fully clothed as if nothing happened. :D

A long time ago I saw a friend's wife having lunch with a dude I didn't know at a cafe near my office in Newcastle. They lived about an hour away and he worked in Sydney. She was smooth as if it was totally normal and introduced me to this guy etc like he was a friend of theirs I should know. It still set my shit ain't right sensor off and I couldn't work out what to do. I consulted th brains trust at my cube farm and the consensus was do nothing...doing something could trigger a whole bunch of complications as I didn't know the whole story etc (what do you mean you think my wife is a ho?). Anyway it turns out for someone that didn't work she was a very busy girl (by the end it turned out he had been very forgiving for a long time). One day he came home from work sick to discover it was all still happening and that was the end. I've still never told him. I probably never will.

Nick Cave put me onto this song a few years ago when he sent me a mix tape that he called "original seeds".

Flow-Rider

Burner
A long time ago I saw a friend's wife having lunch with a dude I didn't know at a cafe near my office in Newcastle. They lived about an hour away and he worked in Sydney. She was smooth as if it was totally normal and introduced me to this guy etc like he was a friend of theirs I should know. It still set my shit ain't right sensor off and I couldn't work out what to do. I consulted th brains trust at my cube farm and the consensus was do nothing...doing something could trigger a whole bunch of complications as I didn't know the whole story etc (what do you mean you think my wife is a ho?). Anyway it turns out for someone that didn't work she was a very busy girl (by the end it turned out he had been very forgiving for a long time). One day he came home from work sick to discover it was all still happening and that was the end. I've still never told him. I probably never will.

Nick Cave put me onto this song a few years ago when he sent me a mix tape that he called "original seeds".

I had the same thing, I was on my own date and ran into a work colleague's wife with someone else, I tried not to make eye contact but she waited until I was on my own and then introduced this other partner. Thank fuck I was able to move to another branch at work rather than work next to this bloke without telling him. I actually asked her why and she said that she couldn't leave because she had a child to the work colleague, years down the track they split up anyway. I think the inevitable happens when people cheat in the end, the signs are there most people ignore them.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Ex mother in laws. Sheesh. There is one devil reincarnated worse……………..your new wifes (singular here) ex mother in law, who you still need to interact with as she’s your step kids grandma.

This ex MIL, she’s a piece of work right, weighs the 12 yo girls before and after Sunday lunch and tells them to be careful or they will be fat. So fucking judgemental. She belongs in 1957.

I’m so tempted to make some comment in front of this woman directed at her son when he gets lippy about my wife, “it’s because you couldn’t make her cum 5 times over”.