Little Things You Hate

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I'd just pay it, I helped organise a race up here years ago on parks land and they waited till the race was over and then slapped us with extra fines.
Yeah we will, it's just the whole process is such a pain in the arse and time consuming. It is set up for commercial tourism operators and no one has thought of users like clubs.
It's been three months to get approval for one race, utter bullshit.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
The fact it took a change of government to bring people back into working in climate change. If you really cared, you’d have stuck it out during the hard times…

Minlak

custom titis

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
What the Fuck America???

Honestly though, it's for the best. If you thought it was a good idea to head over there, you were wrong and the airport is doing you a favour

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

BurnieM

Likes Dirt
This is really about the US Immigration thinking that her traveliing to Canada via the US to housesit was for a 'business purpose'.
Initally they flagged her because she did not have a boarding pass for the second leg of her flight (because check in had not opened and it was a different airline). Apparently showing her booking intinerary was not enough.

US Immigration dumb and dumber (but still bastards).

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Honestly though, it's for the best. If you thought it was a good idea to head over there, you were wrong and the airport is doing you a favour

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I want to go back there to do some travelling before it goes totally tits up. Have been there a few times and it’s actually an amazing country in parts. Just sad they’re tearing each other apart…

BurnieM

Likes Dirt
Where did you get it from? Uncle Gerry is a chunt but he will give you the difference within 7 days. See if you chosen store has a price guarantee.

Seems like JB hifi will do 14 days if you ask nicely.
Winner. Refunded no probs.

In case anybody is interested;
Samsung 75 inch Q80B QLED TV is $2995.
Think 65 inch might be a better deal at $2295.

Last edited: