Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahhhhhhh Jetstar...fuck you. I have just arrived, as opposed to the expected 730 arrival. Time to put melbourne to the test, can I find a decent meal at 1030pm in the city?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Ahhhhhhh Jetstar...fuck you. I have just arrived, as opposed to the expected 730 arrival. Time to put melbourne to the test, can I find a decent meal at 1030pm in the city?
Aren't enough negative adjectives in the English language to encompass my feelings for Jetstar. It's like they're wilfully shit.

How'd you go with mealtime? There are a few Asian eateries to the east of Southern Cross station that can be relied on for good food at random times.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I'm supposed to be heading down to my block this weekend to do the prep for putting in a bore and to get a few fruit trees in. The weather gods have decided to work against me and flooded the roads. Its over an hours extra drive to get around the water.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Aren't enough negative adjectives in the English language to encompass my feelings for Jetstar. It's like they're wilfully shit.
Its like hooking up with your ex...the one none of your friends or family ever liked, who is so obnoxious and unattractive to your personal tastes that each time you do you promise yourself never again...and yet here we are. I haven't flown with them for ages (well I guess most of us haven't flown for ages!) because it's always shit. I booked through Qantas and should have been more curious about why the flights were only $70 each way. That said I've never found Qantas to be much better. Flying is something Australians do so poorly.

How'd you go with mealtime? There are a few Asian eateries to the east of Southern Cross station that can be relied on for good food at random times.
Well I got fucked in the face on this one. I figure the staff on the front desk might have some suggestions. I get asked for food/bar/fun tips at work all the time, even by locals! I've got a list of go to locations ready to fire off for such occassion.

Attendant 1: there is just the usual fast food options at this time of night.

Attendant 2: was a bit enthusiastic about a place...they do good chicken. He was wearing a mask and was behind a screen which made his voice a little tricky to comprehend. But I got the bit about the chicken and some directions, so went for a double check on the name...it was a kebab shop. Well this guy was keen on it and I didn't want to be dismissive of his help.

Off I go in the rain, past a couple of good looking kebab shops to the shittest kebab shop I have ever been in. I order and the aroma and staff give me a feeling of confidence. Sadly it was the second worse kebab experience I can recall having. In part that was due to the sauce fuck up - I asked for garlic I got bbq...quite different. The boss was I can mix some garlic in with it? Ummmm nooooooooo. I'll just take it as is, I was a bit over the day and couldn't be fucked waiting for a remake.

Worst kebab on memory was in fremantle.

Now having breakfast and enduring commercial television. Holy fuck breakfast shows are terrible.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...and for fuck's sake!!! Why ask how I want my eggs if they are just going to come out specifically how I don't want them????

Also, off the back of the reference about hooking up with an ex...how good is waking up to a missed video call from an ex and a missed fuck that's long text from another ex?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Aramex Airways :D
They're not that bad! Aramex airways would fly you to the wrong airport and unload you into the baggage sorting area and leave you there for a week.

(You'd have to scavenge for Cyclinic packages to live off the complimentary jellybeans and drink from the leaking roof of the sorting warehouse)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can see a coroners report making mention of a "Bunny boiler" incident. be careful poodle.
Bah! One of them lives on the opposite side of the country, so won't be getting near the bunnies any time soon. The other does live a bit too close to home, suddenly glad they don't have keys. The last one to have keys never gave them back, so I sold that house.

I did once have 2 women nearly come to blows on my doorstep. One was only wearing my doona and in no physical condition for a fight while the other had turned up unannounced and rather energised bashing on my door at go home you're drunk o'clock. That was a fucking strange moment in time.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
They're not that bad! Aramex airways would fly you to the wrong airport and unload you into the baggage sorting area and leave you there for a week.

(You'd have to scavenge for Cyclinic packages to live off the complimentary jellybeans and drink from the leaking roof of the sorting warehouse)
And charge you a redelivery fee to boot.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Remember the Bali Bombings in 2002? I saw a snippet of a story saying the vile piece of shit that somehow avoided the death penalty and got twenty years is gonna be let out a little bit early. How in the fuck of fucking fucks does that work? I can only hope he gets out of jail having acquired the worst possible disease in mankind that will cause him to suffer horribly for the next 60 years or so.
Fuck that guy.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Remember the Bali Bombings in 2002? I saw a snippet of a story saying the vile piece of shit that somehow avoided the death penalty and got twenty years is gonna be let out a little bit early. How in the fuck of fucking fucks does that work? I can only hope he gets out of jail having acquired the worst possible disease in mankind that will cause him to suffer horribly for the next 60 years or so.
Fuck that guy.
yep...Indonesians just don't like aussies..
lets hope he gets monkey covid!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
So now I’m sitting here feeling completely fried, I don’t know why people ignore the out of office, as there was a lot of the crap in there was not important. At least when I get back to work I can get straight back into it and only a two day week.
It is acceptable and very satisfying to delete loads of emails. The sender will send it again. You can delete it safely again and blame it on spam filters.

Once you have received an email three times then it can be deemed as important and acted on.

It is a natural bubble to the top filter and works wonders. Winning...