Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Road raging fuckwits. I pulled into the right lane in an adequate gap between two utes this morning doing the same speed (100km/h) as them, but the rear most one was not happy so he decided to accelerate, tailgate me and flash, then backed off to a reasonable tailgating distance. Then in the right lane a slower car was ahead, so ute decides to undertake me. Then reached the slower car in the left lane but hasn't passed me, and I'm blocking him in (not intentionally, I just continued to follow car in front and dickhead got stuck) because left and right lanes are now doing similar speeds.

He's sitting beside us and my wife gave him the bird, so he decided to swerve his ute towards us because that's what real men do when a woman in the passenger seat of a small hatchback stickes their finger up. What a legend, I wish I was that gutsy.

I turned off soon after and he continued to wherever he was running late for, as all tradies should be at work by 8:40 but this cunt obviously had too much piss last night and too much Monster this morning.

I'd be careful, this guy's penis is probably so big you and you're wife are both pregnant now.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Road raging fuckwits. I pulled into the right lane in an adequate gap between two utes this morning doing the same speed (100km/h) as them, but the rear most one was not happy so he decided to accelerate, tailgate me and flash, then backed off to a reasonable tailgating distance. Then in the right lane a slower car was ahead, so ute decides to undertake me. Then reached the slower car in the left lane but hasn't passed me, and I'm blocking him in (not intentionally, I just continued to follow car in front and dickhead got stuck) because left and right lanes are now doing similar speeds.

He's sitting beside us and my wife gave him the bird, so he decided to swerve his ute towards us because that's what real men do when a woman in the passenger seat of a small hatchback stickes their finger up. What a legend, I wish I was that gutsy.

I turned off soon after and he continued to wherever he was running late for, as all tradies should be at work by 8:40 but this cunt obviously had too much piss last night and too much Monster this morning.
Youre clearly a pussy in your little eurotrash poofta car, so you needed to be put in your place. Its only reasonable.

Haakon

I had a ranger swerve at me on the Hume once - at 120kph and he was towing a boat. I had to bail for the grass at 120 (thank you talented Alfa Romeo chassis engineers...), narrowly missing the white marker poles... All because I didnt let him and his boat cut in front of me after he tried to go around in the same circumstances as you...

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I had a ranger swerve at me on the Hume once - at 120kph and he was towing a boat. I had to bail for the grass at 120 (thank you talented Alfa Romeo chassis engineers...), narrowly missing the white marker poles... All because I didnt let him and his boat cut in front of me after he tried to go around in the same circumstances as you...
There's a solid argument for having dash cams :oops:

Scotty T

Walks the walk
My overall situation would be helped if the other type of Canberra drivers (there are two types: road ragers and half asleep) would merge at the speed limit instead of 20 below. We celebrate if a driver in front merges at or above the speed limit.

Haakon

My overall situation would be helped if the other type of Canberra drivers (there are two types: road ragers and half asleep) would merge at the speed limit instead of 20 below. We celebrate if a driver in front merges at or above the speed limit.
Not confined to Canberra, its a nationwide malady. Australian road culture is just a bit shit all round...

slowmick

38-39"
I use Eastlink 10 times a week. The only guaranteed times I can merge at 100 is at 5am Monday and Tuesday as there is almost no traffic. Even then there is a danger that there is someone in the outside lane half asleep doing 80. Or they are undertaking at 120+ as they are running late. Most days you'll find me on the on ramp screaming pedal fucking faster. I should be able to let it go but I can't. I don't want to end up under the front of a b-double.

smaj

Likes Dirt
Merge at 20 below causing people in the left hand lane to slow down, then after the merge go 20 over the limit in the right hand lane. I'm pretty sure 50% of drivers have the observational skills of a potato.

Haakon

They are the same people who after waiting 5 kms for a passing lane, while they are doing 80, speed up to 110 as soon as they hit said passing lane....
This I sorta get... Its more to do with comfort/stress levels and little to do with deliberately annoying anyone. On such country roads you might be going slow for reasons such as unfamiliarity with the road, not feeling comfortable going the speed limit if its narrow, rough, dark etc etc. Overtaking lanes tend to be wide with good visibility though, so its usually an unconscience reaction to speed up as the comfort levels increase.

Its just humans being reactive and imperfect as per usual...