Little Things You Hate

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I've had some lights in my cart at my direct for a few weeks now waiting for them to go on sale. Finally pulled the trigger on Saturday because a mate needs his forks rebuilt and I added the seals to the cart.

Tuesday rolls along, the lights are 20% off

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
You snooze, you...hmmmm...
The early bird gets the...hmmmm...
A penny saved...hmmm

Nope, none of the old adages help there.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Victorian energy provider Electricityinabox begs customers to leave

A Victorian energy provider has urged customers to move to another retailer as soon as possible, adding its stunning letter was not a “scam” as electricity prices skyrocket.
The small retailer, Electricityinabox, is the seventh provider to tell customers to go elsewhere, after similar statements from firms including ReAmped, LPE, Discover, Elysian and Future X.

Mr Duncan also had to reassure customers that the company’s email had not been “hacked” and the request was not a “scam”, adding that clients wouldn’t help the company by staying on.

He said Electricityinabox was not closing down but was exiting “this part of the market”, stating that four other providers had also left.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hit them up for the difference as a credit?
I asked nicely, but it's a no go. It's not like it's big dollars and I've definitely won more than I've lost with them, but it's still hard to stomach

You snooze, you...hmmmm...
The early bird gets the...hmmmm...
A penny saved...hmmm

Nope, none of the old adages help there.
"don't be an idiot, wait for a sale you impatient prick"

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Victorian energy provider Electricityinabox begs customers to leave

A Victorian energy provider has urged customers to move to another retailer as soon as possible, adding its stunning letter was not a “scam” as electricity prices skyrocket.
The small retailer, Electricityinabox, is the seventh provider to tell customers to go elsewhere, after similar statements from firms including ReAmped, LPE, Discover, Elysian and Future X.

Mr Duncan also had to reassure customers that the company’s email had not been “hacked” and the request was not a “scam”, adding that clients wouldn’t help the company by staying on.

He said Electricityinabox was not closing down but was exiting “this part of the market”, stating that four other providers had also left.
I don't get it. 'Leaving this part of the market'. What part are they going for?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Just read on PB that Jack rode a small in round 2, because the small 2022 Strive is the closest equivalent to his large 2021.

Why have sizing? Is this 'bargeification' to dumb down bikes so any plonker can just point and shoot? Can I buy an xxxxxs just so I'm not wallowing in some enormous plush Cadillac?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Just read on PB that Jack rode a small in round 2, because the small 2022 Strive is the closest equivalent to his large 2021.

Why have sizing? Is this 'bargeification' to dumb down bikes so any plonker can just point and shoot? Can I buy an xxxxxs just so I'm not wallowing in some enormous plush Cadillac?
Yikes. Didn’t know Canyon had stretched the bike that much. 455 reach on the small and 480 on the medium, XL goes to 530. Point and shoot!