Little Things You Hate

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
I picked up a new work car yesterday, I've been with the company 11 years now and they have a thing for Outlanders, this will be number 4. Doing the walk round at the dealer and notice there's no towbar, then the car person is explaining the stuff inside and says it's 2wd only. Talk to the admin Droid in head office later, what's the deal no towbar or AWD? Sorry policy has changed, 2wd only and what's your business case for a towbar.
Miserable chunts, I'm starting to feel more than ever like a number than a person.
Now I need to look for a weekend car to put the bike carrier on and to use for family trips as I had full private use of the work car.
May as well start looking for something else to do as well, so much for loyalty these days.
Coulda been a Sangyong
Well, probably wouldn't have been a GWM Cannon, they're 4WD after all...

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH I go to use the sandwich press to toast up my sangas to only find it is now only working on one side, not surprising after what's happened over the last couple of weeks

So whilst I was on leave the other week one guy forgot his sandwiches and he realized this when the 2 fire trucks turned up and $16K later apparently, then on Saturday another guy is reheating his pizza in it and says to himself don't forget about it,. He goes and grabs a drink then a contractor rings up saying the gate is locked and can he let him out. This bloke realizes as he opens the gate that he left his pizza in there and runs back, gets to the top of the stairs and the evacuation alarm goes off, as smoke pours out of the poor sandwich press and another 2 fire trucks later.

So we getting a need sandwich press with auto cut off and potentially a kitchen reno with range hood to get rid of the smoke ;)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
LTIH I go to use the sandwich press to toast up my sangas to only find it is now only working on one side, not surprising after what's happened over the last couple of weeks

So whilst I was on leave the other week one guy forgot his sandwiches and he realized this when the 2 fire trucks turned up and $16K later apparently, then on Saturday another guy is reheating his pizza in it and says to himself don't forget about it,. He goes and grabs a drink then a contractor rings up saying the gate is locked and can he let him out. This bloke realizes as he opens the gate that he left his pizza in there and runs back, gets to the top of the stairs and the evacuation alarm goes off, as smoke pours out of the poor sandwich press and another 2 fire trucks later.

So we getting a need sandwich press with auto cut off and potentially a kitchen reno with range hood to get rid of the smoke ;)
You need Japanese coworkers who heat up dried squid on the bare stove elements. And forget about it and come back to a very smoky and not so nice office a few hours later.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Took the bikes off the roof yesterday at the trailhead and mine had evidently had a confrontation with several flies. It won, but one of the impacts took so long to come off I was worried it might've left a permanent mark on one of the stanchions.

All good, apart from my bike has now killed stuff and has a taste for meat now.
Why not treat your bike to a bike bra? Sounds stupid but I have a couple from the days when we ran bikes on roofs. Certainly saves on bug strikes.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Why not treat your bike to a bike bra? Sounds stupid but I have a couple from the days when we ran bikes on roofs. Certainly saves on bug strikes.
Yeah, add a parachute to your car. Great idea....