Little Things You Hate

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I love living in Melbourne. Really I do. But f*** me the novelty of "fine forecast all week, piss down all weekend for the lols" has worn out.
Yeah, the last four or five years of it has really started to get on my nerves! :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Meanwhile, step back 30yrs over in the backwaters of rAdelaide, where the singletrack kilometre count continues to climb daily and we say a prayer each night for a couple of millimetres of the wet stuff you talk of.

Getting a bit fed up riding in the sun on dry dusty trails ;)

Seriously, you would think we lived on a different continent.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Meanwhile, step back 30yrs over in the backwaters of rAdelaide, where the singletrack kilometre count continues to climb daily and we say a prayer each night for a couple of millimetres of the wet stuff you talk of.

Getting a bit fed up riding in the sun on dry dusty trails ;)

Seriously, you would think we lived on a different continent.
Pm your address, I will post you some.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Hitch has jammed on my boat trailer, I got it on okay but I'll be buggered if it's coming off. I've had to park it in the lane behind my place with the car in front of it for security. Looks like I'm going nowhere till it's off.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Well, this sucks. I was swapping forks with Mr Canary and found a fairly sizeable gouge in the stanchion. There are paint chips behind the arch too, so I think a rock or something got flung up and caught, causing some damage.
Sigh repair job imminent.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Personalized number plates. Especially those that say things along the lines of 'RAV4' or 'BlackM5'

The car manufacturer puts the model of the car on the back at no extra charge and you go spend another $500+ to write it again in larger text?
Fucking moronic!
RAN9ER on a large white utility… I wonder what type of vehicle it could be, given the fact it’s also written in foot tall letters on the tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Well, this sucks. I was swapping forks with Mr Canary and found a fairly sizeable gouge in the stanchion. There are paint chips behind the arch too, so I think a rock or something got flung up and caught, causing some damage.
View attachment 389445
Took the bikes off the roof yesterday at the trailhead and mine had evidently had a confrontation with several flies. It won, but one of the impacts took so long to come off I was worried it might've left a permanent mark on one of the stanchions.

All good, apart from my bike has now killed stuff and has a taste for meat now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
View attachment 389445
I can't wait for one of the premier suspension workshops to start offering a recoat reapir service.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There is a moto joint in Geelong that does moto forks, I've always wondered if they could do mtb forks or not
I contacted a place on Qld (friend here with moto work shop put me onto them) that chrome or nickel plate (can't remember) moto forks. They told me they couldn't do my 66s but not why they couldn't.