Little Things You Hate

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Back pain. Haven’t had any for a couple of years but it hit me lick a mule-kick this morning. Secured a physio appointment this afternoon, hopefully I can get my socks on by then… :rolleyes:
Sucks hard, doesn't it? Mine's been teetering either side of incapacitation quite a bit this year. Hip flexor was wailing at me on zwift this morning. Better be careful... ......

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Sucks hard, doesn't it? Mine's been teetering either side of incapacitation quite a bit this year. Hip flexor was wailing at me on zwift this morning. Better be careful... ......
Yep, I had a year or so like that a few years back. Rather scary, very tiring. Luckily the last year or so I've been mostly pain-free so I thought I was finally getting it sorted, then BAM. It's back, with a vengence. :rolleyes:

moorey

call me Mia
Back pain. Haven’t had any for a couple of years but it hit me lick a mule-kick this morning. Secured a physio appointment this afternoon, hopefully I can get my socks on by then… :rolleyes:
Good luck with it man :(
I had crippling headaches and a fragile back since fracturing my C6/7 in a stack 30 years ago. It's only been the last 18 months that things have improved for me, after properly fucking my back, then going on some anti-inflammatories to help it temporarily, which then identified that my headaches were a symptom of swelling from the old neck injury. I now take the anti's one week on, 3 weeks off, and barely a headache.
RE my back, these days it really only plays up if I don't ride for a few days (oh, and wood cutting). The more I ride, the better it is, so that helps my motivation to get out most days.
Doesn't help you sorry, but I feel your pain.

slowmick

38-39"
I feel you pain sir. Nothing worse that waking up and being unable to stand up. I seem to put on the full James Brown impersonation when mine goes out - crawling on the floor, pain flooding down my legs screaming "I can't go on". Hopefully the physio can get you moving again.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
What is the correct pronunciation of that? Is it CHin-elly or SIN-elly?
If a C is followed by an A,O or a U its a hard C like a K.
If it's followed by an I or E it's soft like our Ch
The H after the C is to make a hard sound like a K when it's followed by an I or E.

I have asked Italians, and it can be either way. I pronounce in Chin-elly myself.
You are correct, your Italian friends aren't.