Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
The pedal powered potato that insists on pushing to the front at every set of lights on my morning commute - only for everyone to have to find the opportunity to overtake him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bloody ebikers.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I know I was having a bit of a joke at @Mattyp expense before, but to find out that he's broken his scaphoid is just shit. That is no way to enjoy a holiday. Heal up quick, old chum.
So what happened? He’s not answering his messenger so I guess he’s either in x-ray or an oxycodone cloud.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
So what happened? He’s not answering his messenger so I guess he’s either in x-ray or an oxycodone cloud.
Front wheel washout on an innocuous bit of trail. I had one a couple of hundred metres earlier, and was chuckling to myself at the sheer unexpectedness of it, then boom. There it is.

Whilst my wash was into the pillowy soft, blown out dust, poor Matt found one of the numerous limestone chunks.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Front wheel washout on an innocuous bit of trail. I had one a couple of hundred metres earlier, and was chuckling to myself at the sheer unexpectedness of it, then boom. There it is.

Whilst my wash was into the pillowy soft, blown out dust, poor Matt found one of the numerous limestone chunks.
Well that’s a shitty way to start a holiday.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

That sounds a bit uncomfortable.

How's the bike?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Unimaginably unfair. As you well know, he's a skilled rider, and it really was an innocuous, blue xc trail we were on at the time. Just goes to show, it can happen to anyone, any time.
That’s pretty weird because another mate of mine has been in a cast for the last two months with a busted scaphoid from going OTB on a tiny rock at Harcourt. This guy is really handy rider and I can’t even ever remember him stacking so was super surprised to see him scraping his face along the ground.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Unimaginably unfair. As you well know, he's a skilled rider, and it really was an innocuous, blue xc trail we were on at the time. Just goes to show, it can happen to anyone, any time.
Oooo flattery, Here I am....err feel like a bit of a goose. Was having a bit too much to fun and paid the price Hopefully this thing fixes itself as complications are common, all too familiar with this injury unfortunately have had a few mates do the same
Shout-out to rock moose for helping me when I was a sooky little bitch and making sure I hobbled out of there ok. A true gentleman and all round good guy. Rips on a bike too

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Oooo flattery, Here I am....err feel like a bit of a goose. Was having a bit too much to fun and paid the price Hopefully this thing fixes itself as complications are common, all too familiar with this injury unfortunately have had a few mates do the same
Shout-out to rock moose for helping me when I was a sooky little bitch and making sure I hobbled out of there ok. A true gentleman and all round good guy. Rips on a bike too
Reported. Fake news.