Little Things You Hate

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Milwaukee M18FHIWF12-0 will do it.

JFC

Fastening Torque: 1354Nm
Nut Busting Torque: 1897Nm
Those figures are “optimistic”, in my experience (ie: they can’t undo things just done up to high torques) but they do go well and truly hard enough for anything you’d normally use a 1/2” breaker bar on.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Milwaukee M18FHIWF12-0 will do it.

JFC

Fastening Torque: 1354Nm
Nut Busting Torque: 1897Nm
Those figures are “optimistic”, in my experience (ie: they can’t undo things just done up to high torques) but they do go well and truly hard enough for anything you’d normally use a 1/2” breaker bar on.
We have one at work, goes alright.

Was specifically bought to undo the casing bolts on a huge water pump I was doing a seal change on. Only thing was, the boss man didn't realise the casing bolts were torqued to 2600NM so it was no good for the task.

Had to use a hydraulic torque multiplier.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Another thing that was giving me the shits with Hope lately was none of their hubs were coming with microspline from factory, you get to buy a hub for $315 then buy the microspline freehub for an additional $120.

Reckon the blokes from Barnoldswick have been talking to Mr King ;)
I wonder if that's anything to do with the fact Shimano snubbed both Hope and CK by not letting them use Microspline for months after releasing it cus they had their "preferred" suppliers. Or were just being dicks.

I had no idea how Hope managed to sell made in UK stuff for so cheap anyway and given the price rises across the board currently theirs seem pretty reasonable?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I wonder if that's anything to do with the fact Shimano snubbed both Hope and CK by not letting them use Microspline for months after releasing it cus they had their "preferred" suppliers. Or were just being dicks.

I had no idea how Hope managed to sell made in UK stuff for so cheap anyway and given the price rises across the board currently theirs seem pretty reasonable?
I don't know what went on behind the scenes when microspline was released, I remember something went down with Hope and some others.

Price rise is up to buyers if it's worth it for some UK CNC.
Price wise they sit on between DT350s and DT240s now... closer to 240s actually and still heavier than both of them by ~50g and ~100g.

If anyone is after stock, Bike24 looks to have a full range of boost Hope hubs (black too) in all freehub options at $330 a rear.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I don't know what went on behind the scenes when microspline was released, I remember something went down with Hope and some others.

Price rise is up to buyers if it's worth it for some UK CNC.
Price wise they sit on between DT350s and DT240s now... closer to 240s actually and still heavier than both of them by ~50g and ~100g.

If anyone is after stock, Bike24 looks to have a full range of boost Hope hubs (black too) in all freehub options at $330 a rear.
DT350 with upgraded ratchet would be my pick now.

Hope pricing has been influenced by brexit?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
The old bugger that lives behind my block had a whinge to council about my grass being too long. none of it is taller than the scars on your shins and it's very sparse from being grazed by wombats. The plan was to keep the weed grasses slashed and let the natives grow and seed so that they'd eventually take over. Nup, not good enough. Now I've got an order to slash the lot and 14 days to do it or big fines and council will send in contractors and bill me for it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The old bugger that lives behind my block had a whinge to council about my grass being too long. none of it is taller than the scars on your shins and it's very sparse from being grazed by wombats. The plan was to keep the weed grasses slashed and let the natives grow and seed so that they'd eventually take over. Nup, not good enough. Now I've got an order to slash the lot and 14 days to do it or big fines and council will send in contractors and bill me for it.
What the fuck??? That neighbour sounds like a wanker!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Tell
Council you’re regenerating it. Plant a few natives and get a photo of the wombats and put in application to a land for wildlife location or whatever it’s called.