Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Microsoft office being an annual licence
And when it expires you cant buy annual licences through the officlal site, only turn on recurring billing. You have to go to 3rd parties to buy x years at a time.

Minlak

custom titis
And when it expires you cant buy annual licences through the officlal site, only turn on recurring billing. You have to go to 3rd parties to buy x years at a time.
You can buy office as a one time purchase - just depends on what apps from office you want - we pay subscription but that’s because we also use email hosting from them included in the price.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
lols. Paying for Microsoft… Double lols - voluntarily using Microsoft.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I use Word sometimes on the Mac as it’s actually not shit on that OS, but I wouldn’t bother if I had to pay for it!!

I’m in excel and word all day every day at work and it’s good enough I suppose when it’s not crashing and wiping an hours work out… But $350…?! Fuck that ..

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH: I was out working in the garden again on the weekend, which seems to be the norm lately and I see a car slow down like it’s looking for someone, I don’t know them and they pull up on the other side of the road a couple houses down, so I just went back to working on the garden.
Next thing there’s this bloke walking up my driveway wearing shirt and slacks, so definitely not one of my friends, “Nice day for gardening” I’m standing there covered in sweat, thinking fuck it’s too hot for this shit. “Sir have you considered selling your house? This street is in high demand”
No mate, not interested
“ok if you change your mind, we can sell it quickly” then proceeds to tell me about the house down the street they sold.
FFS just because I’m redoing the garden doesn’t mean I want to sell.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
LTIH: I was out working in the garden again on the weekend, which seems to be the norm lately and I see a car slow down like it’s looking for someone, I don’t know them and they pull up on the other side of the road a couple houses down, so I just went back to working on the garden.
Next thing there’s this bloke walking up my driveway wearing shirt and slacks, so definitely not one of my friends, “Nice day for gardening” I’m standing there covered in sweat, thinking fuck it’s too hot for this shit. “Sir have you considered selling your house? This street is in high demand”
No mate, not interested
“ok if you change your mind, we can sell it quickly” then proceeds to tell me about the house down the street they sold.
FFS just because I’m redoing the garden doesn’t mean I want to sell.
How much you after?