Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
LoL!!!

I thought ordering bike parts was a great way to generate a Pushy's discount code - usually any substantial purchase would see the 15% off code drop with in the week.

I bought stuff at 10am today and at 2pm a 10% discount drops on Facebook as an ad - Lol that was pretty quick
(Motorcycle stuff before you people have an aneurysm trying to find cheaper bike parts)

moorey

call me Mia
Call me selfish…but I need the km’s. Aborted less than 1/2 way into the ride. Glad I started an hour earlier than the group.

Minlak

custom titis
We live in a cul-de-sac at the sac end 2 houses from the bottom (it is down hill slope) - we have a covenant on our "Estate" that means all houses have to be brick and tile of a certain size no colorbond garages etc (I mention this only to suggest its a "nicer" estate and set the tome) - at the bottom is an emergency housing house (they started doing this when they abolished housing commission estates in an effort to combat crime in those areas - Normally people come and go and it is just a mix of the good with the bad - Luckily they put a walkway out to the main road from the bottom of the cul-de-sac and it runs beside this house. It has proven very handy for when the drug dealers are residing between houses.
The people we have currently have been there for over 12 mths which is unusual and current hijinks revolves around them pretty much running a chop shop in the attached double garage of the house.
Green commodore over a few days became orange commodore complete with fake plates and missing about 4 of the 6 cylinders so a pure delight as they start and rev bomb it to keep it running when they drive it.
So Police now every few days drive to the house sit outside in marked vehicle ( rarely alight from vehicle just sit there)
Orange commodore goes away and dark green one shows up - dark green become bluey black over a few nights in the garage and a new fake plate only on the back this time.
Now the orange commodore shows up is parked in the garage and over a few days becomes a silver commodore - can tell its the same one due to the 2.5 cylinders it runs on - this one has no plates now
The blue/black commodore starting from late ish afternoon is just always up and down the street come back park a few minutes off we go again - I am assuming they are delivering drugs in it
Police visit still every few days - sit in car do nothing - drive away - today's visit they sat outside in car then drove away after a while giving the siren a blip as they go.

Randomly - various amounts of kids show up for about a week at a time then disappear then come back again - The neighbour said he knows some one that knows Her and apparently many fathers hence the coming for a week and going for a week.
When they first moved in from a distance she is reasonably attractive - kinda fit looking - the other week they wanted jumper leads and as I was outside she approached asking if I had any - I almost screamed omg up close - has meth teeth yellow hair pock marked skin scabs everywhere and a voice like nails down a blackboard - i mean I still would but I had to dumb down the fantasy a bit :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We live in a cul-de-sac at the sac end 2 houses from the bottom (it is down hill slope) - we have a covenant on our "Estate" that means all houses have to be brick and tile of a certain size no colorbond garages etc (I mention this only to suggest its a "nicer" estate and set the tome) - at the bottom is an emergency housing house (they started doing this when they abolished housing commission estates in an effort to combat crime in those areas - Normally people come and go and it is just a mix of the good with the bad - Luckily they put a walkway out to the main road from the bottom of the cul-de-sac and it runs beside this house. It has proven very handy for when the drug dealers are residing between houses.
The people we have currently have been there for over 12 mths which is unusual and current hijinks revolves around them pretty much running a chop shop in the attached double garage of the house.
Green commodore over a few days became orange commodore complete with fake plates and missing about 4 of the 6 cylinders so a pure delight as they start and rev bomb it to keep it running when they drive it.
So Police now every few days drive to the house sit outside in marked vehicle ( rarely alight from vehicle just sit there)
Orange commodore goes away and dark green one shows up - dark green become bluey black over a few nights in the garage and a new fake plate only on the back this time.
Now the orange commodore shows up is parked in the garage and over a few days becomes a silver commodore - can tell its the same one due to the 2.5 cylinders it runs on - this one has no plates now
The blue/black commodore starting from late ish afternoon is just always up and down the street come back park a few minutes off we go again - I am assuming they are delivering drugs in it
Police visit still every few days - sit in car do nothing - drive away - today's visit they sat outside in car then drove away after a while giving the siren a blip as they go.

Randomly - various amounts of kids show up for about a week at a time then disappear then come back again - The neighbour said he knows some one that knows Her and apparently many fathers hence the coming for a week and going for a week.
When they first moved in from a distance she is reasonably attractive - kinda fit looking - the other week they wanted jumper leads and as I was outside she approached asking if I had any - I almost screamed omg up close - has meth teeth yellow hair pock marked skin scabs everywhere and a voice like nails down a blackboard - i mean I still would but I had to dumb down the fantasy a bit :)
These guys are rookies! Just change the car from a commodore to a falcon. It's way easier than painting it and fake plates.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
These guys are rookies! Just change the car from a commodore to a falcon. It's way easier than painting it and fake plates.
My sister wouldn’t notice. Went to take her shopping the other day, parked out the front of her house. Go on in for a bit, then wander out to get going - her: “which car’s yours?”. Me: “The one right in front of you”. I’ve owned the same car for about 5 years and have taken her a bunch of places in it. o_O

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My sister wouldn’t notice. Went to take her shopping the other day, parked out the front of her house. Go on in for a bit, then wander out to get going - her: “which car’s yours?”. Me: “The one right in front of you”. I’ve owned the same car for about 5 years and have taken her a bunch of places in it. o_O
I often try to get in the wrong car. Colour is all I really notice...I see silver this must be it? Oooops. Wrong brand, size, shape...

smaj

Likes Dirt
My sister is the same. Literally the only thing she knows about my car is "it's blue". Which is a improvement over the previous white car I had, since half the bloody cars in the carpark seemed to be white when we used to go places!