Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
As a former employee of theirs from the 90's, I can confirm the size of their 'large' buns now is the size of their 'small' buns from back then.
Ironic...over this time most Australians' buns have become large! I have the morning off. Sure I could go and buy groceries and other adult activities, shit I might even wash the towels for the 3rd time and forget to hang them out again. Or I could buy a redemption burger from my local burger shop...they make great burger.

LTIH - bin day. Fucking trying to sleep in and the garbage truck can get fucked. So can the Woolworths delivery guy who just pulled up.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Fucking MacDonald's! Just finished a 14 hour day and haven't eaten since 1230 or so. The fridge is science project at the moment. I could ride across town to the all night kebab shop which may not be open or...fuck I hate that clown and his buddies! Service was non-existent and fucking slow for what seemed to be a normal menu item - a hamburger. The food itself was disgusting slop. How do people do this to themselves?

And I tell you what, that Ronald has some balls calling it a big Mac! It was fucking tiny.
Is this a yearly trip? I swear it was you a while back did the same thing. My kids have nick named it Dirty Donald’s, I think because I call KFC the dirty bird. Pretty rare to eat at those places in our house, prefer to cook. I would suggest having something in the freezer as back up but recall you forget what’s in there.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A small price to live in a lively, trendy, cultured city like.... Newcastle :D:oops:
One out of three...didn't meatoaf have a song about that?

Now if you excuse me I am going to the water.

A DJ at my local coffee shop. Noise and levity in the AM pre coffee is not ok…

It is if they haven't been to bed yet! The ultimate kick on perhaps? Bags til dawn and a caffeine come down!

Is this a yearly trip? I swear it was you a while back did the same thing. My kids have nick named it Dirty Donald’s, I think because I call KFC the dirty bird. Pretty rare to eat at those places in our house, prefer to cook. I would suggest having something in the freezer as back up but recall you forget what’s in there.
It cold be. That's about how often I reckon I'd eat there.

The freezer... that's where good food goes to die! One of my mates is a chef and cares for his elderly father. He is an organised fellow and has the freezer full of single serve heat and eat that he makes for the dad. Keeps encouraging me to get onboard. My freezer is full all ready! Of shit I froze and wanted to eat...maybe next week I'll remember to empty it out.

If only the grocery store would go back to opening 24 hours!!! Or even midnight!!! A bbq chooks is the perfect "fuck it" dinner.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't know where to put this but...I just watched two people share a face mask to go inside this cafe one at a time and order coffee. The mask came out of a pocket on
the tightly fitted exercise pants one of them was wearing. She politely gave it to her friend first who seemed undeterred by any of this as she put it on and went in to order. Then the swap over. I guess exercising together brings people closer?