Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
Please don't hate the rain. It might get upset and not come back at all. Though I admit...it could lay off a bit. And not be so rampantly insane when it does turn up. I might also be a bit triggered by 2017-2019...
You keep the rain, there's no need to rain for 2 weeks straight, none at all.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They have had more than last time I was there already!

Quite a few Japanese ski fields have been getting pumped this last week or so. Oddly...the field that usually opens first (in November) still has no snow.

And their government is intent on ruining my summer.

Minlak

custom titis
Black Friday.
Getting spammy fucking texts from retailers trying to encourage you to buy something.
However, sending me spammy texts will ensure I never buy a single thing from you again!
I have so much hate for this years Black Friday Sales
  1. if you can suddenly drop 15%-20% - 30% off why are you charging me so much the rest of the time?
  2. Stop saying "Off Selected Items" and then list all the trash shit and sizes no one wants as a "Sale"
  3. Why have Black Friday when I have been getting "Early Access" for the last week
  4. If you are having a Black Friday sale and I am buying stuff off you on a Thursday at least mention it - I am looking at you Autobarn :(

moorey

call me Mia
Black Friday.
Getting spammy fucking texts from retailers trying to encourage you to buy something.
However, sending me spammy texts will ensure I never buy a single thing from you again!
Yeah, fuck those guys! It’s like they rely on sales to stay afloat or something!

But yes, I’m over it from every place under the sun, including places I’ve never shopped at or recall even viewing their website. I guess it’s got to the point where so many are doing it, that anyone not doing it feels like they’ll can’t possibly complete if they don’t jump on board.

This is my current inbox. WTF!

Minlak

custom titis
I bought earrings for Christmas for the Missus (that's my story and I am sticking to it) They had "Black Friday" 20% off for the last week so bought them on Tuesday - all week I have been getting text messages and emails telling me there is a Black Friday Sale on - No shit Sherlock I fucking already bought stuff in the Sale!!!!

It isn't even black Friday.
Wait til Cyber Monday Hits!!!

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Yeah, fuck those guys! It’s like they rely on sales to stay afloat or something!

But yes, I’m over it from every place under the sun, including places I’ve never shopped at or recall even viewing their website. I guess it’s got to the point where so many are doing it, that anyone not doing it feels like they’ll can’t possibly complete if they don’t jump on board.

This is my current inbox. WTF!
View attachment 383414View attachment 383415
It's not even the emails (thats to be expected), it's the text messages that can't be blocked due to no sender :mad: