Little Things You Hate

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Sitting in hospital with another bladder/kidney infection. The sinking feeling this morning when I pissed blood again was right up there - I had this on my list of things not to ever do again

Ltil - got through ignition festival and had a blast, didn't get sick till I was home

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Sitting in hospital with another bladder/kidney infection. The sinking feeling this morning when I pissed blood again was right up there - I had this on my list of things not to ever do again

Ltil - got through ignition festival and had a blast, didn't get sick till I was home
Fingers crossed for a quick recovery for you mate. At least the riding was good!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

At least now you'll have 2 piss crystals to make a set of earrings out of.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I did have 2 very nice crystal brandy balloons...a few weeks ago I broke one while wiping down the kitchen bench. Tonight I split one while cleaning it. Now i have none nice crystal brandy balloons.

How the fuck am I supposed to enjoy the local dairy unhomogenised full cream milk I just purchased and was cleaning the balloon in preparation for drinking said milk from now? Some days these first world problems are just too much.

I also don't like going to an Italian restaurant for dinner and eating food that sounded delicious but in actual fact is bland, and also in very un-Italian sized portions.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I did have 2 very nice crystal brandy balloons...a few weeks ago I broke one while wiping down the kitchen bench. Tonight I split one while cleaning it. Now i have none nice crystal brandy balloons.

How the fuck am I supposed to enjoy the local dairy unhomogenised full cream milk I just purchased and was cleaning the balloon in preparation for drinking said milk from now?
Drink it straight from the bottle like everyone else, you snob!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

Well that's not good. The infection bit, not the Ignition bit.
I'm guessing Mum doesn't know because she's not on RB?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Brandy from the bottle and a love of the sails and the water - are you a pirate when not in the workshop Duck?
I thought he meant the milk?

Can't be sure if he is Christopher Cross or from the little River band. If not a pirate perhaps a privateer?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stupid ticket releases. Wanted to take the family to see the matildas play. 2 weeks ago only single tickets on the sidelines available so we'll pass in that. Try today as i sit on a train and theres a heap on the half way. Do you expect us to try repeatedly to go to your event?

Gws tickets, 100% chance of rain but wont release any undercover seats unless those in the rain sell out. Its the giants. It will never sell out.

cammas

Seamstress
So after getting told off for using some cable ties on my cables and dynamo wiring, @moorey posted a couple of neat cable solutions one being the ones from Canyon. I had a look on the Australian site and they were $6.95 a set but the postage was the standard $59 :oops: So I emailed them asking if that was correct, I got a reply saying no it will be $11.95 and if I ring before 3pm same day postage, called and got 2 packs, sweet.

So why am I posting it here, well got I got an email at work saying they were delivered today, nice! Get home open the package and pull them out, 1 pack umm… where’s the second pack? Nope they only sent me one, ah fuck it, I’ve now emailed them to see what’s happened to second pack. The young guy did tell me it was the last two according to their system :rolleyes: