Little Things You Hate

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Stock shortages - when will this end? I want a760mm wide flat ENVE handlebar and a Pike Ultimate but don't know if they will ever come back into stock
Not for a while. Ad on Facebook for SRAM cassettes. Seller must work in industry as posted SRAM estimates for Eagle cassettes. Some where 2023!! :oops:

Scotty675

Cable thief
Stock shortages - when will this end? I want a760mm wide flat ENVE handlebar and a Pike Ultimate but don't know if they will ever come back into stock
I searched everywhere for a pike ultimate in silver. I can tell you Cyclinic have a black 150 51 offset, offroadbikes have a silver 140 51 offset and pushys have silver 150 51 offset these are all 29”.
I found others overseas but won’t ship to us

smaj

Likes Dirt
Not for a while. Ad on Facebook for SRAM cassettes. Seller must work in industry as posted SRAM estimates for Eagle cassettes. Some where 2023!! :oops:
Wow. I’m trying to find a Shimano 12 speed, have had no luck in the local shops or Wiggle/CRC for a month or so now. I see heaps of SRAM on Pushys though.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Dickheads at Bunnings with their trolleys, nice little paint chip in the quarter panel. To make it worse I don’t think that’s the white car I parked next to when I got there.

View attachment 383254
I remember a few years ago I was coming out of Bunnings walking towards my car. I’d just passed the trolley bay and ahead of me was a woman who’d just finished unloading her shit from the trolley. I’m a few meters away from the trolley bay now, this woman’s a few meters away again and she sees me coming and says could I stick the trolley in the trolley bay since I was closer? This would have meant me walking a few meters further, grabbing her trolley, turning back around and walking back maybe 5 or 6 meters with her trolley! I turned all this over in my mind in a second, scoffed and said take your own trolley to the trolley bay! She then shrugged, pushed the trolley off into no mans land, got in her car and drove off. What a fuggin cow!