Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But pink tastes the best
Thanks
They have squeezed another 20kW and 50Nm out of that 3.3 engine than what the 4.5L TT in the 200 ha

A brand new engine too, longevity and reliability unkn

Rumours are the Toyota Tundra may make it over here in RHD. I would seriously think about a Ute t

They already are. A neighbour had one years ago. Huge ugly pieces of shit that take up an amazing amount of the road.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
They already are. A neighbour had one years ago. Huge ugly pieces of shit that take up an amazing amount of the road.
I didnt like them up until I seen the 2022 model. I really dont like any of the American utes but that F150 Lightning (electric) is a clever vehicle.

All of them only come in LHD so any that are here have had a $50k conversion done to them.

Thats currently what Walkinshaw are doing with void left by Holden HSV, converting Rams and other US utes to RHD.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Same as everyone else’s pet LTIH. OZ post.
Bought an airspring from Cyclinic and they send it out the next morning express post on the 5th October. Good fellas.
2 days later the tracking shows it’s in the Black hole of Sunshine sorting facility. Ironic name that. And there it’s sat. Still.
Annoying thing is I’ve ridden past the bloody place about 3 times in that period and sat there staring at all the Oz post vans parked there thinking “Gimme my fucking package you cunts.”

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
( I am of course joking, and not making light of the situation in the slightest....but my cousins can also fuck off)
I worked with a couple of very hard young Irish lads doing vintage with me many moons ago. One had been kneecapped after a run in with the IRA. Never felt safer at a pub as I did with them and their mates. One brother ended up flying home from Australia using his brother's girlfriends ticket... Didn't change the ticket at all. Just flew home casual as anything.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
One had been kneecapped after a run in with the IRA.
Getting your knees done is a punishment for anti-social behaviour carried out by paramilitaries in their local area or jurisdiction . Normally several warnings, then a beating, then shot in the knees, usually for Joyriding, drug dealing, house breaking, robbery ect. It was meant as a deterrent, not to kill.

The fear was usually enough to make people leave N Ireland and head to the mainland where there could do what they like with only the law to deal with... or to Australia if you had managed to keep a clean record.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Getting your knees done is a punishment for anti-social behaviour carried out by paramilitaries in their local area or jurisdiction . Normally several warnings, then a beating, then shot in the knees, usually for Joyriding, drug dealing, house breaking, robbery ect. It was meant as a deterrent, not to kill.

The fear was usually enough to make people leave N Ireland and head to the mainland where there could do what they like with only the law to deal with... or to Australia if you had managed to keep a clean record.
Yes, I'm quite sure it wasn't unprovoked.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Bought an airspring from Cyclinic and they send it out the next morning express post on the 5th October. Good fellas.
2 days later the tracking shows it’s in the Black hole of Sunshine sorting facility. Ironic name that. And there it’s sat. Still.
Annoying thing is I’ve ridden past the bloody place about 3 times in that period and sat there staring at all the Oz post vans parked there thinking “Gimme my fucking package you cunts.”

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Drop in and collect it.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Drop in and collect it.
Ive thought of it! Storm up to the entrance with a tandem trailer and a crazed look in my eye and say. ” Im here on behalf of a good chunk of Rotor-burn! Gimme what’s ours Mofos!!!“.
I can see the 6 o’clock news headline that night. “Man storms Australia Post facility claiming he is a representative of an off road cycling forum! Police say he was not a terrorist.
The man in his late forties has been taken to a mental health facility.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
I lived for 3 months beside the Amaugh Rd in Belfast. The locals scared me less than my fundy cousins here in aus ;)
[/QUOTE]
Being a fan of Orange bikes, I assume you are aware of 'The Orange Order' of Northern Ireland...I've spent some time in Belfast myself and these are some scary hard Motherf@&kers.

If you were to actually live "just off Armagh road", you were actually closer to Dundalk than you were Belfast. If you'd ever been to Belfast...and decided to charm the natives with your devastating wit, your kneecaps may well have been introduced to the wrong end of a shotgun.

Your fundy cousins must be some crazy arsed headbangers!

Attachments

Minlak

custom titis
Selling my E-Bike on FaceBook - First time I have had to deal with crazies :( - Sigh - Messages with no questions at all just offers of lower prices then no replies to follow up - People show interest and then get shitty when I explain freight will be $200

moorey

call me Mia
Being a fan of Orange bikes, I assume you are aware of 'The Orange Order' of Northern Ireland...I've spent some time in Belfast myself and these are some scary hard Motherf@&kers.

If you were to actually live "just off Armagh road", you were actually closer to Dundalk than you were Belfast. If you'd ever been to Belfast...and decided to charm the natives with your devastating wit, your kneecaps may well have been introduced to the wrong end of a shotgun.

Your fundy cousins must be some crazy arsed headbangers!
No, I’m just an idiot, as I said. It was the Omaugh Rd, like Ozzy suggested. It was 97/98, past the worse of the troubles, but plenty still going on. A bombing just near the nursing home I worked at, a kneecapping a few doors down from our house where the person was left to die roped to a post.
We drove a British registered van but made it clear we were Australian whenever possible. Never felt unsafe for a second.
Glasgow, on the other hand. Lived there for a few months also. Couple of attempted car jacking. Threatened on the streets frequently. I’d read most of Irvine Welsh’s stuff before going. I thought it was hyperbole. Nope.

My cousins are still less fun to be around.