Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Reminds me...fucking junk mail! My box clearly says no junk mail, but the neighbourhood fuckwit real estate agency seems to consider their leaflets high literature. Well just this week I was home with my garage door up (easy...not a security breach! I was in he process of leaving the house) when their courier walked right up and began to "that box clearly says no junk mail and whatever is in your hand is clearly shit" startled and away they went, not any sort of acknowledgement. Now I want to stake out my house and wait for them to return. I have considered stockpiling the garbage then doing a night time pamphlet bomb on their office, but I'm getting old and lame. I am moving to the garden hose phase.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
After finding my parcel next door, I had thoughts of painting a massive 3 on the garage door so the parcel delivering f#ckwits can't get it wrong
It won't help. I have my house number in bright yellow on the letterbox, in reflective paint on the driveway and metal numbers on the house, near the front door. Yet they still fuck it up.

I found a Fastway parcel under my car yesterday, no idea how long it was there for as I've been driving Mr Canary's car all week.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Many years ago, many years ago.... the pig was so happy to employed by a large university to manage two computer labs in a mediumish university. Long times were spent asking the weather in canada, and 3 colours were awesome on a tiny fish bowl screen..... Long were the times of 5.25 floppy drives... all the cool kids (the pig was not one of them) were using the new 3.5 inch low density floppy drives.... Low density of course, those who needed more data to load Prince of persia in all its monochrome goodness.. no one had a need for any more than a few MB of data... MechWarrior was loadable by a phalanx of floppies and sheet was good.... got a few jobs "coding" Borland C++ databases for the second generation of heart pacemakers.....

Now, the fxing amount of antivaxxer / general fcking dribble vomited forth on the internet... Kind of wish had of spent less time on immunology and just have fcked that shit up... OK, farkin.net/rotorburn wouldn't have existed.... but this shit stain would not be having the spend a pig load of time debunking facebook posts about dandelion juice and general shte on the internet....

not happy jan

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It won't help. I have my house number in bright yellow on the letterbox, in reflective paint on the driveway and metal numbers on the house, near the front door. Yet they still fuck it up.

I found a Fastway parcel under my car yesterday, no idea how long it was there for as I've been driving Mr Canary's car all week.
I had a parcel delivered a few years ago. Given we are a bit over 250m from the road Oz Post has no idea where we live and either drop the parcel next to the letterbox which is next to the road or hide it in the local PO. Anyway this came up in an email as delivered. Not at the box. Not in the carport or on the verandah or tossed carelessly somewhere. Correspondence to find where or get a signature was useless. Two days later I found the box on the tractor seat. The tractor was another 50+ m further away from the house and driveway sitting under a tree where it was parked the weekend before.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Many years ago, many years ago.... the pig was so happy to employed by a large university to manage two computer labs in a mediumish university. Long times were spent asking the weather in canada, and 3 colours were awesome on a tiny fish bowl screen..... Long were the times of 5.25 floppy drives... all the cool kids (the pig was not one of them) were using the new 3.5 inch low density floppy drives.... Low density of course, those who needed more data to load Prince of persia in all its monochrome goodness.. no one had a need for any more than a few MB of data... MechWarrior was loadable by a phalanx of floppies and sheet was good.... got a few jobs "coding" Borland C++ databases for the second generation of heart pacemakers.....

Now, the fxing amount of antivaxxer / general fcking dribble vomited forth on the internet... Kind of wish had of spent less time on immunology and just have fcked that shit up... OK, farkin.net/rotorburn wouldn't have existed.... but this shit stain would not be having the spend a pig load of time debunking facebook posts about dandelion juice and general shte on the internet....

not happy jan

Feed em to tha pig?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Reminds me...fucking junk mail! My box clearly says no junk mail, but the neighbourhood fuckwit real estate agency seems to consider their leaflets high literature. Well just this week I was home with my garage door up (easy...not a security breach! I was in he process of leaving the house) when their courier walked right up and began to "that box clearly says no junk mail and whatever is in your hand is clearly shit" startled and away they went, not any sort of acknowledgement. Now I want to stake out my house and wait for them to return. I have considered stockpiling the garbage then doing a night time pamphlet bomb on their office, but I'm getting old and lame. I am moving to the garden hose phase.
They probably have some Junior to collect and sort the mail that they pay $16/hr, but that reminds me, I have about 20 wrongly addressed letters I need to send back.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They probably have some Junior to collect and sort the mail that they pay $16/hr, but that reminds me, I have about 20 wrongly addressed letters I need to send back.
Fuck! Are you my neighbour? They hold mine like that...reminds me, they're due for a reminder live next door tonight. It's a world of I've and take.

As for the agency, it was one of the agents I busted. I've seen their smiling face often enough in their literature! I once contacted the owner (business is named after him of course) and asked (very politely) if his team could be more vigilant and he was 100% dismissive and then also seemed to think I was now engaged and tried to get a look in at my house. Fuck of buddy...prepare the hose!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Post boxes are worse. I have had my business one for 5 years and still get stuff for people who had the box more than 4 before me. RTS. Easy. Just like the shit left by the real estate agents.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Fuck! Are you my neighbour? They hold mine like that...reminds me, they're due for a reminder live next door tonight. It's a world of I've and take.

As for the agency, it was one of the agents I busted. I've seen their smiling face often enough in their literature! I once contacted the owner (business is named after him of course) and asked (very politely) if his team could be more vigilant and he was 100% dismissive and then also seemed to think I was now engaged and tried to get a look in at my house. Fuck of buddy...prepare the hose!
RE agents are like desperate vultures here, we get phone calls, letters, even try to follow you into your own backyard. Sometimes, I have to wait at the gate for the electric gate to close behind me, as they try to drive in behind me, that's how bad it is here.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Post boxes are worse. I have had my business one for 5 years and still get stuff for people who had the box more than 4 before me. RTS. Easy. Just like the shit left by the real estate agents.
Most of the letters I return are from people chasing money, like Sper and other collection agents.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cafes that are doing take away cup only because covid (yeah I get it, you don't trust your dishwasher or whatever) but then don't bother to clean the tables between customers.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Takeaway margarita, pub crawl anyone?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Of course takeaway margaritas aren't going to pass the 'pub' test. They're a 'bar' drink.