Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
LTIH - This feckin seat/seatpost setup. What the actual...? :(
Its a beefy seat tube, I actually dont mind it.

A lot nicer than some of the bendy in the wrong places frames about.

That saddle is in a shit position, does nothing to help aesthetics.

It screams they sent me a frame 1 size too big.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
That's just plain fucking ugly.

But what's really pissing me off right now is the auto-save on post drafts on here. Closely tied in with an overly sensitive touch screen that decides to quote a random post when I'm scrolling through. I've lost count of the number of times I've deleted the same unintended draft reply just today; the fucking zombie thing comes back every time I come back to that thread.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I swear seat is only attached to the front half of the clamp :oops:
View attachment 377916
As I understand it, the owner's using an offset adapter (or offset dropper switched around per @ozzybmx's suggestions) to set it up like that.

I'm fairly tall, I've grumbled about slack seat-tube angles in the past, but I cannot even come close to explaining the boundless stupidity that thinks that type of setup is remotely necessary on that bike.

moorey

call me Mia
As I understand it, the owner's using an offset adapter (or offset dropper switched around per @ozzybmx's suggestions) to set it up like that.

I'm fairly tall, I've grumbled about slack seat-tube angles in the past, but I cannot even come close to explaining the boundless stupidity that thinks that type of setup is remotely necessary on that bike.
I frame I tried (and failed, it seems) to buy a frame today that has 475 reach. I need around 450.
Where does one buy such a thing? Asking for a friend….if he ends up needing it.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ahahahahaa!
It's made by the Canadian company 9point8, and it's called the "fore head". It must be how they say "knobhead"! :p

(Sorry @moorey, but it is a pretty funny name. But you enjoy your side-clamped knob extension if you feel you need it... :D)

Minlak

custom titis
That's just plain fucking ugly.

But what's really pissing me off right now is the auto-save on post drafts on here. Closely tied in with an overly sensitive touch screen that decides to quote a random post when I'm scrolling through. I've lost count of the number of times I've deleted the same unintended draft reply just today; the fucking zombie thing comes back every time I come back to that thread.
Option 1
Delete the draft - then type 123 and wait a few seconds - it will auto save 123 far less deletion and frustration.
Option 2
Works in every thread - delete the draft - post asking about tyres - just anything at all about tyres.
Option 3
Also works in every thread - delete draft and post the “why not both” meme - admin will delete it for you

Jpez

Down on the left!
LTIH. Selling shit on FB.
I’ve got my GG megatrail on FB market place
So far I’ve had

Person1. wants to just buy the shock only. Not too bad. Fair question but no chance unless someone wants the frame without a shock.

person 2. Offered less than half what I am asking. I said I’m negotiable and am starting a bit higher for that reason. He said it’s been up for ages(3 hours) and that proves nobody will buy it so may as well take his awesome offer. He’s doing me a favour.

Person 3. Asked in all seriousness if I’d swap it for a Norco Fluid fs3. 2018. Again I wasn’t polite but asked him why I’d want to swap a high end Boutique bike for the lowest spec 99 bikes .
I think the vast majority of people out there have absolutely no clue what the bloody thing is.
Absolutely dying to see what amazing offers come into today

gippyz

Likes Dirt
LTIH. Selling shit on FB.
I’ve got my GG megatrail on FB market place
So far I’ve had

Person1. wants to just buy the shock only. Not too bad. Fair question but no chance unless someone wants the frame without a shock.

person 2. Offered less than half what I am asking. I said I’m negotiable and am starting a bit higher for that reason. He said it’s been up for ages(3 hours) and that proves nobody will buy it so may as well take his awesome offer. He’s doing me a favour.

Person 3. Asked in all seriousness if I’d swap it for a Norco Fluid fs3. 2018. Again I wasn’t polite but asked him why I’d want to swap a high end Boutique bike for the lowest spec 99 bikes .
I think the vast majority of people out there have absolutely no clue what the bloody thing is.
Absolutely dying to see what amazing offers come into today
The reason why I no longer sell shit of FB market. Loads of time-wasters. Oh don't rule out those who said yes I'll take it, but never turn up for pick up or pay (if post).

moorey

call me Mia
Option 1
Delete the draft - then type 123 and wait a few seconds - it will auto save 123 far less deletion and frustration.
Option 2
Works in every thread - delete the draft - post asking about tyres - just anything at all about tyres.
Option 3
Also works in every thread - delete draft and post the “why not both” meme - admin will delete it for you
Tested #3. Worked almost instantaneously.