Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
i got home this leave to my boiler having shat itself and leaking hot water into the yard for anywhere up to 6 weeks. This is the second time it’s happened. There was a bit of a spike in my power bill (thank fuck for solar) but I’ve not had the water bill yet.

I’m not concerned though. The last time it happened there was bugger all of a lift. 90% of my bill is apparently all down to connection and admin. Seems like a bit of a con if you ask me!
Best thing is, as it's an essential service, they can't cut you off. I hadn't paid a water bill in about 7 years, before calling it quits on the marriage and moving out.

Hopefully I won't get it in the settlement...

#freebritney

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Best thing is, as it's an essential service, they can't cut you off. I hadn't paid a water bill in about 7 years, before calling it quits on the marriage and moving out.

Hopefully I won't get it in the settlement...

#freebritney
You'll always get it in the settlement....

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Man, you guys have water rates good over there. Here in SA we get a supply charge then sewer charge based on the government value for your home. I think it’s around the 22c per $1000 mark then the water charge which is just over $2 for every kL.

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I haven’t been on mains for 17 years. The waste water treatment fee used to be a lot more than the water usage. Is that still the situation?
No idea. Like you, we've been on independent water since 2003. Which is probably why we don't take it for granted...

However, putting my former water industry hat back on....wastewater treatment has always been more expensive than water supply (the latter tends to subsidise the former). Only issue now is that most water supply systems outside major cities are now reaching the end of their useful life. So, for some towns and communities, the balance may well be shifting...

Flow-Rider

Burner
I’m not picking up what you’re putting down. Can you elaborate?
The chunt has most likely stolen the water by tampering with the water meter. If you were to fill a dam up with water, a good part of it evaporates and sinks into the clay, you'd be best off leaving it in the tap if you had paid for it and just use it as you need it.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The chunt has most likely stolen the water by tampering with the water meter. If you were to fill a dam up with water, a good part of it evaporates and sinks into the clay, you'd be best off leaving it in the tap if you had paid for it and just use it as you need it.
I understand what you're saying, but this douché appears to be a "lifestyle" hick.

The empty dam is ugly, and the full dam is a water feature. Doubtful he even understands the actual purpose of a dalm.

#freebritney

Flow-Rider

Burner
I understand what you're saying, but this douché appears to be a "lifestyle" hick.

The empty dam is ugly, and the full dam is a water feature. Doubtful he even understands the actual purpose of a dalm.

#freebritney
Doesn't the council question random increases in water usage down there? They'd be coming on your property and looking for it here.
Sorry Sir, I just filled up my spar and it's the size of an Olympic pool.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
He’s not that street smart. Book smart…ok, maybe just with tax numbers.
He paid $2500 in water fees to fill his new pool last year without blinking.
I’m just telling you what he said. He’s not smart enough to lie about it.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The meat sock went with his most beautiful wife (yeah, who the fwark thought this shite stain would of got married) through the australian medical system to deal with a small issue that had been highlighted during a medical check [not good but early detection and all that] . Now, the meat socks wife has english as a second language... {many people might say that the pig/meat sock is only fluent in telling shite heads to go royally fwark themselves - not going to argue that - and today, we did not... to cool the situation} so we went along to ensure any medical terms might be mistranslated (Note: meat sock is not a doctor, but a shitty biotechnologist...... ) anyway....

The Australian medical system is doing it's best (despite what the fwark scotty in marketing can do for it...) but....... there was a couple with a "7 day old baby"... who just couldn't

1. stop telling everybody it was a seven day old baby.
  2. wanted financial compensation for waiting 1.5 hours in a car outside of the medical center {when in reality they could of sorted this shite out really easily}

{now y'all wondering how the fat shite stain meat sock knows so much... wellllllllllll, they didn't really keep their voices down or do any of their complaining in private}

So.... please tell y'all friends... and especially ones with 7 day old crotch fruit...

Everyone take a fwarking chill pill..... and get vaccinated.... and please, don't be a kvunt in a medical situation....

The people at the pointy end of the spear are doing their best... if your seven day old crotch fruit has a few problems it will be triaged appropriately.. no need to be a kvnt about it.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
To the progenitors of said crotch fruit demon: the little fucker is likely still learning to breathe atmospherically. Get back in your cave and deal with the problem you've brought to the world!