Little Things You Hate

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I put YouTube manufacturing video compilations on when I catch the kids watching shit gaming youtubers videos which are so lame.

They are amazed to see how things are made but still hate me for turning off the youtubers.

The preview pic for that vid looks like a humongous rear hub. Is that the new UltraBoost+ standard coming in 2022?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
The hubris of science.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...-of-100-year-old-vaccine-20210614-p580tb.html

We have enough of a problem with plagues of the little furry bastards already and now we’re making sure they can’t get COVID? Why not give them f***ing lasers for eyes while we’re at it!

Its no wonder our vaccine rollout has been so slow. Prioritising rodents over people. That’s lefty woke politics for you in a nutshell. Political correctness gone mad!

:mad:

moorey

call me Mia
Football. It’s a fucking shit game. We were better off without it. :mad:

if anyone needs me I’ll be going for a swim in the nearest murky creek
You know you don’t HAVE to watch it or care about it, right? Aside from a couple of guys on my FB feed who think than their team sportsing the best is a personal reflection on them, I really don’t even know it’s happening.
Leave murky creeks outta this

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
LTIH: Parks strike again.

How else are they going to encourage kids to stay inside watching TV and playing video games and then blame both for kids-these-days behaviours?
I'm guessing whoever complained to parks has a big woofy dog who takes them for walkies off leash and let's them shit everywhere. But you know, THE KIDS ARE RUINING THE ENVIRONMENT, HOW DARE THEY?!
Edit: for the record, I'm not having a go at dogs, they're just being dogs.
There's too much fear of liability now. I can't remember how many times I hurt myself doing stupid shit as a kid, but I only ever blamed myself.

Last edited: