Little Things You Hate

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You can rattle our cages all you like. I can put up for sale old and well overpriced stuff for the enjoyment of all. No lowballerz, I know what I've got.

Fair enough, the internet is full of them and most just aren't worth the effort while the rest are borderline psychos.

No matter, do I have a hot deal for you all today. Get in line and no cutting in. Bring your own trailer.

View attachment 375147
Hey I bought that last week, don't you try and gazump me!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Unrelated, but related...Quinn asked last night if she could either buy a star or a square metre of Scotland...because that seems to be the current scam du jour. I’m seemingly failing her as a skeptical, curmudgeonly old killjoy.
Get on the bandwagon sir. I'm sure that there are enough free stars out there. The young lady deserves a supergiant at least. No brown dwarfs.

You can make her dream real for a plot in Scotland. Just buy her some Laphroaig and reserve your plot.
She is more than welcome to camp out on my 1ft x 1ft plot in beautiful Islay. Don't go in winter :)
https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d55.6325833!4d-6.1506944

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Unrelated, but related...Quinn asked last night if she could either buy a star or a square metre of Scotland...because that seems to be the current scam du jour.
I’m seemingly failing her as a skeptical, curmudgeonly old killjoy.
Tell her sure, but she can only have it if she downgrades to a 2005 Glory instead of the V10.

An actual star has to be cheaper. And easier to get your hands on.

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.

moorey

call me Mia
Tell her sure, but she can only have it if she downgrades to a 2005 Glory instead of the V10.

An actual star has to be cheaper. And easier to get your hands on.

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.
V10 Plans have been put on hold.

In favor of something even more unaffordable
:(

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some of the bruising is settling in nicely - as some swelling comes down other parts are hurting like they were just waiting their turn to show up.
View attachment 375138View attachment 375139
Someone needs the lotion...

It looks like @moorey has made a new friend of the highest quality. He has a real dirty drongo vibe, but with much worse grammar.

Ha, my ancestry is a blend of French, Scottish & English. Maybe that's why I don't like anyone! :D
But do you like cheese?

LTIH - after a year of being super conscious with my eating habits my cholesterol remains high. I want to avoid life long medication if I can, but I regularly venture into max heart rate territory and I'm not going to be one of those blokes that looks fit but keels over. So its off for CT scans now to see if its just high but not causing any problems.

Unfortunately I doubled down with my cancer blood test and its on the move too, I was expecting that, and it's not dramatically so, but combined with the cholesterol results that I thought I could influence its a double bummer.

Think I will have a bourbon tonite (yes on a school night) , I have a bottle of Russell Brothers, its good stuff, and it makes me feel like a connoisseur.

Now where did I put my monocle ?