Little Things You Hate

cammas

Seamstress
ORLY? This just posted up by locals. Haddon is 15km from here. View attachment 374664
That’s the problem there is arseholes everywhere.
I had an incident once at Youies where I was coming down the bermed section of junction track after you cross Great Circle drive, where there was a family watching people ride with some young kids, so I was watching them in case they ran out on the track.
As I looked up one of the little fuckers had put a log across the track up against a tree I was able to brake in time but washed out and came off, when I had a go at the parents they said it wasn’t them. After I left them I ended up calling the ranger to get them to come over but it was a weekend and he was at another site, he said he would come over and do a sweep of that section in case they did it again.
In hindsight it was probably a family affair and they were doing together to get a laugh at someone else’s expense, if someone was faster than me, which is not hard, it may have been worse.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
LTIH. The sound a minuscule C clip doesn’t make after flying across the room when you remove it to convert a shifter to a dropper remote.
LTIL. Polished concrete with granite aggregate.
LTIH. Trying to find said C clip on said concrete. View attachment 374733
Impressive but if you want to get really angry try unscrewing the STUPID tiny screw that holds the shock body on an early X2. If you're even remotely numpty you will drop it and it will instantly evaporate.

LTIL: making an embarrassed call to Cyclinic explaining that you've lost the world's tiniest screw and them sending you a new one gratis because they pity you (presumably).

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
LTIH. The sound a minuscule C clip doesn’t make after flying across the room when you remove it to convert a shifter to a dropper remote.
LTIL. Polished concrete with granite aggregate.
LTIH. Trying to find said C clip on said concrete. View attachment 374733
Been there, easier to get the vacuum out and find it in there.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Typical, I order one of the XT 12spd derailleurs from Pushys, was nearly going to grab 2 at the $118 steal price.

Boys up at Fox Creek doing Gravity Enduro round 1, missus phones just now, #1 son out after 3 stages, snapped his SLX 12spd rear derailleur (apparently in 2 pieces)

Pushys WTF :oops:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
People not going back for their dropped shit on the trails... Had a puckering moment coming around a bend at Stromlo to find a full water bottle in the middle of the bend.

Also, don’t use a bloody servo bought disposal water bottle and expect it to stay in your bottle cage...

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
People not going back for their dropped shit on the trails... Had a puckering moment coming around a bend at Stromlo to find a full water bottle in the middle of the bend.

Also, don’t use a bloody servo bought disposal water bottle and expect it to stay in your bottle cage...
Haha my friend did that until we insisted he buy a proper bottle. Luckily it didn't fall on the trail but it was clearly unsecure.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

LTIH: People not picking up their "dropped" shit in general.

Parked in the trail carpark this morning, hopped out to gear up for a ride and on the ground near the car is the evidence of some endurobros' pre/post ride sesh on the redbull cans plus a couple of water bottles. Fucken douches.

Threw them in a bag and put them in the recycling bin when I got home.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Haakon

Keeps on digging

Parked in the trail carpark this morning, hopped out to gear up for a ride and on the ground near the car is the evidence of some endurobros' pre/post ride sesh on the redbull cans plus a couple of water bottles. Fucken douches.

Im often coming out of Kowen with a pocket full of bloody gel packets....

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH: people pissing at the trail head in between the cars! Dirty fucks are too lazy walk further to the trees or across the road, maybe the opposite side of their car but was right at my drivers door, that’s the problem with sandy carparks it makes it pretty obvious.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

The fuckers who sit in their cars eating, who then proceed to crack the window enough to post their garbage back to mother nature, are the cunts who shit me the most.

Have more than once picked it up, opened their rear door and returned it to sender.

Most common response is "oops, must have dropped it. Sorry".....

What makes it worse it's more often than not, young, well dressed females in brand new hot hatches. Thought the youth of today were all supposed to be Thunbergged out the ass.....

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.