Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Chronic pain. I think it’s the sleep deprivation that ends up fucking with you the most... Been a fortnight now on a few hours at most of poor often interrupted sleep. Very boring.

MRI and CT guided anaesthetic injection into hip tomorrow. Hoping it rules out me having torn my hip labrum again in the crash and it’s “just” tendon and bursa problems.

ausdb

Being who he is
I'm a little disappointed they didn't use the full Latin word for lead in the naming of the profession. Although, "Plumbuming" describes perfectly how a plumber typically wears their pants.
@Plankosaurus is there a special test you have to do when you start you apprenticeship to see if you can meet the requirements?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Chronic pain. I think it’s the sleep deprivation that ends up fucking with you the most... Been a fortnight now on a few hours at most of poor often interrupted sleep. Very boring.

MRI and CT guided anaesthetic injection into hip tomorrow. Hoping it rules out me having torn my hip labrum again in the crash and it’s “just” tendon and bursa problems.
You need to find yourself a street pharmacist. For the pain. Don't be letting no Stree pharmacist doctor or similar do the injection.

Haakon

You need to find yourself a street pharmacist. For the pain. Don't be letting no Stree pharmacist doctor or similar do the injection.
Its fun to joke, but my gran lost a foster kid that way. Car accident and chronic pain from an injury they couldn’t fix - went progressively up through all the legal pain killers and eventually resorted to heroin. Died of an overdose a few years after the accident.

ausdb

Being who he is
Giant Kids bikes manufacturing tolerances....
My sons mate had borrowed his sisters bike yesterday and munted the front brake. No worries I'll try and sort it out.
Front wheel all the way up in the dropouts and look how out of alignment the wheel is. Managed to find a few washers on some old brake pads, to stop the right side arm looking like it was about to fall over. If it was mine I'd have taken to the dropout with a file to straighten it up. What's even more annoying is I've noticed the same thing on my mates sons old 16" animator as well :mad:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Its fun to joke, but my gran lost a foster kid that way. Car accident and chronic pain from an injury they couldn’t fix - went progressively up through all the legal pain killers and eventually resorted to heroin. Died of an overdose a few years after the accident.
That's a real bummer. Chronic pain is a shit thing to endure.

Haakon

That's a real bummer. Chronic pain is a shit thing to endure.
Its really boring. It’s just a total waste of time, stops you doing things and being able to think straight. Bloody perfect day for a ride too, but even if I forced myself out I’m not riding tired again!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Mouse plague is ongoing here.

So far this year we've probably spent the best part of $1000 on controlling mice and rats.
Shit ! I'm wiping out 1 lone rat or mouse.

Seen some shits on top insulation so pretty sure it was a rat. Thankfully it pissed off outside to die.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Giant Kids bikes manufacturing tolerances....
My sons mate had borrowed his sisters bike yesterday and munted the front brake. No worries I'll try and sort it out.
Front wheel all the way up in the dropouts and look how out of alignment the wheel is. Managed to find a few washers on some old brake pads, to stop the right side arm looking like it was about to fall over. If it was mine I'd have taken to the dropout with a file to straighten it up. What's even more annoying is I've noticed the same thing on my mates sons old 16" animator as well :mad:
View attachment 374518
I'm used to that from Kmart pieces of crap, but Giant, really?

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Mouse plague is ongoing here. Purchased a 2.4 kg bucket of Talon wax blocks ($120) last Monday for our five bait stations. Installed the last block yesterday (just five days later) and purchased three 250 gram bags of 'soft' bait (paste in paper sachet) from the local hardware shop ($60...or $80/kg) because everywhere else is town is sold out. Went online and found a 10kg bucket of exact same soft baits...$185 delivered.

So far this year we've probably spent the best part of $1000 on controlling mice and rats. We'd have probably spent more if the local suppliers had been able to maintain stock...
Yeah. Struggling to buy baits anywhere now.

Old man pulled 14 out of his pool a few days back. That's the current nightly record. He has to clean it out daily.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Same for those who use Strava and upload data so it can be displayed on heatmap.
It's ok if you keep it on private settings. We've had a gap jump over a creek here that's been there for 10 years, a group took it upon themselves to get the trails sanctioned and with in 2 weeks of the trails been sanctioned, they had to close it down and modify for self entitled pissweak.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It's ok if you keep it on private settings. We've had a gap jump over a creek here that's been there for 10 years, a group took it upon themselves to get the trails sanctioned and with in 2 weeks of the trails been sanctioned, they had to close it down and modify for self entitled pissweak.
Similar situation at lysty. Great little fun gravity trail that was previously unsanctioned. Was made legal to much rejoicing, then it was decided that it was too dangerous for walkers and runners if it had jumps and features so they were all removed some people find some fun it it still, but I find the climb isn't worth the heartache when descending

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas

I'm not anywhere the level you're at but I wake up with rib pain a couple of times once the Panadol and Neurofen mix wears off. I've considered going back to Codeine but promised myself I'll only take it if the pain is REALLY bad (which it hasn't been).

Being injured sucks.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Similar situation at lysty. Great little fun gravity trail that was previously unsanctioned. Was made legal to much rejoicing, then it was decided that it was too dangerous for walkers and runners if it had jumps and features so they were all removed some people find some fun it it still, but I find the climb isn't worth the heartache when descending

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
It's disheartening watching trails that most have ridden for years turned into footpath style trails. :(